Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sal

Mems vs. Rubba-Lipz

2 rounds, 16 bars

i'll be a judge

Hey bro just saw this bumped. How am I chickening out?

Anyways nah I don't want a round 2. I personally think your track was completely whack so there's no real point.

^the man (Mems) already said it on the other thread.

eh sal...just 16???????

I wanna do some merkin'!!!!!!!!! 16 aint enough

and since he just called me whack he's gotta prove himself since i battered him in the other round!

new rule: unlimited bars

mems' previous comment is irrelevant, he's gonna battle if he wants to redeem himself

rrrespekt...so what happens if mems rejects this challenge? does that automatically mean like...his online hippety hopping status is demoted?

sal, gimme a break, u knw momo has done crazy b4, dun forget the battle u had wit him...and look at what happens when he came back, more excitement now...lol...

Text is so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus I thought you had all these interviews and journalists wanting to get in touch with you cuz you're the new upcoming Islamic Hip Hop rep......get me.

AUDIO OR YOU MUST ADMIT THAT YOU CANT SPIT PROPERLY

WHICH WILL IT BE

text it...screw dis audio touch...audio is all u can do rubba..i wanna c some gud lines not gud flow....

text it...screw dis audio touch...audio is all u can do rubba..i wanna c some gud lines not gud flow....

thats long...sittin there typing like a geek thinkin mans is an M.C

the only reason im wantin an audio with him is because he thinks he's an M.C ...otherwise I wouldnt bring it to him ...im rubbish at writing out lyrics, that is for people who wannabe rappers online but cant spit in real..

ya get me blud

lol no i definitely know what ur talking bout B, jus that u dun have to worry bout momo having flow...dis kid and me freestyle all day...he went for 20 min today lol...ain tht righ momo...:D...but jus do it for fun...freestyles r getting boring again...

Sorry I am breaking the flow of your conversation here "brothas". But I gotta say I find it funny how once people hit these battle threads the gangsta talk between eachother kicks in. It's all about "home boy, foshizzle, holla etc.". Then you read the posts of that person somewhere else, and your like okay, is that the same person talking? Just something I noticed that's all haha.

lol true brotha, thas where u can tell the difference between true thugs...jk...but when i feel intelectually inspired i speak with a different tone...lol

Sorry I am breaking the flow of your conversation here "brothas". But I gotta say I find it funny how once people hit these battle threads the gangsta talk between eachother kicks in. It's all about "home boy, foshizzle, holla etc.". Then you read the posts of that person somewhere else, and your like okay, is that the same person talking? Just something I noticed that's all haha.

who are you talking about, specifically