Maniac Muslim Forums
Guest rzmdy

MM Village

Just as ppl have different lives at school, work and home, people have a whole another life here. Ppl come here in anticipation to meet and talk to friends and to settle scores.

just sharing my thoughts....

hmm...interesting. i do concure, however. Mars = my online (MM mostly) persona. Is it who I really am? Well, I dunno. I could be a middle-age man part of a team of dangerous mafia-type hitmen living in a trailer park in a desert in the middle of nowhere, a la' that one dude on Kill Bill Vo. 2.

But I digress.

Point is, i show merely a part of myself online, especially on this site. It's more interesting that way.

Interesting fact/thought: did anyone know that people are more likely to reveal personal details about their lives to complete strangers more than their close friends or their parents? it's true. the reason: it gives people a level of anonymity to talk about a "secret" to someone they don't know or just met, and therefore saves initial judgment. which is why phsychiatrists are so popular

Just a thought.

Oh, and that probably explains a lot of conversations on gabbly chat. :P

oooh no...if the space is available..then of course im the best person to take the position of the 'idiot'...seriously now come on u cant be as much of an idiot than iam :no: ...i dont think u make your goldfish fast durin ramzan now do u :unsure: ....

I made my cat fast :blink::blink::blink:

Interesting fact/thought: did anyone know that people are more likely to reveal personal details about their lives to complete strangers more than their close friends or their parents? it's true. the reason: it gives people a level of anonymity to talk about a "secret" to someone they don't know or just met, and therefore saves initial judgment. which is why phsychiatrists are so popular

Just a thought.

Oh, and that probably explains a lot of conversations on gabbly chat. :P

I'm gonna be popular someday!!! YAY!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Guest rzmdy

This is not a game thread guys. You are supposed to reflect on deep parallels between MMForum and a village community. Any community for taht matter.

When second generation or third generation of new ppl come in to the village with their ideas and characteristics, which have not been stemmed from inside, the elders go "Wha..? It used to be better than this". Where as the new commers go "Whoe! we made it better...!" Sortof same situation here on MM. -_-

So who is the muffin man again? :P

Asalamoalikum, rzmdy:

Open system, increasing disorder....

-jonas

Asalamoalikum, ~muslima~:

[Edit: needlessly provocative]

-jonas

Maniac-a-stan?!?!

Titles need to be given out:

Village comedian

Village Idiot

Village Sheikh

Village Matchmaker...

:lol:

LOL Who should I be?? The Village Veteran?? Or the Village Dopeass? :lol:

Ok. I'll be called The Vender. Someone should make a pic of the MM Village :lol:

Asalamoalikum, a.K.a. RoAd rUnNa:

Dude, I totally agree. That's a sweet idea. It could be like the MM version of the Simpsons. Which, by the by, would be a great reason to get ahy back on board.

-jonas

Asalamoalikum, Mariam55:

Is the mosque at the center? And where are you putting the dry cleaners? Can I get a small apartment near the mosque/ice hockey rink?

-jonas

Asalamoalikum, Mariam55:

No university? No ice rink? No COMMUNAL BATHROOM? Village is under quarantine, I'd say.

-jonas

<_< I did it in 20mins.....gosh..........

Oh and by the way I basically just did everything that was listed on this thread. :rolleyes: