Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
>Redline<

Gender wars

Who said we aren't happy about it? Its a blessing from Allah , and belive me any woman who can't give birth would be devastated...The pain is nothing.

I believe this is the fitrah of women. No, I dont believe that "they choose not to". I kinda think females have this fitrah of wanting to be dominated by another person, i.e. male.

Wallahu'alam.

Eh? well "Arijali Gawamoona Al'l Nisa" :rolleyes: May be its stated in the quran that "men are the Protectors of women" Thats why its a part of their fitrah.

Wallahu Al'am

But I still belive we are capable of world domination :shifty:

women can dominate the world.

All they have to do is tell the guy "FINE!, you go ahead and dominate the world!"

with THAT tone and THAT look (we all know it:)

women are manipulative and cruel and sadistic in general...that was a lot, better make it up.

Why Women Cry

Little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I need to" she said.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly

The little boy , still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh. "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

"Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

He answered: "When Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly. He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

"You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

The little boy got the answer and never asked the question again.

*originally posted by sharifa on ym forums

Hey I'm Sharifa on YM forums :P

Who said we aren't happy about it? Its a blessing from Allah , and belive me any woman who can't give birth would be devastated...The pain is nothing.

Eh? well "Arijali Gawamoona Al'l Nisa" :rolleyes: May be its stated in the quran that "men are the Protectors of women" Thats why its a part of their fitrah.

Wallahu Al'am

Are you being sarcastic or serious? Cause its really interesting, could you show me the verse? :D

i respect all women and i think women make up for when us men are weak.

yet again, i said WOMEN, not little children that go on forums to comment themselves...

^ Well sooner or later those little children will become women....so we apreciate the respect

Are you being sarcastic or serious? Cause its really interesting, could you show me the verse? :D

Now why would I be sarcastic about the Quran, my little brother use this verse on me when they think they can tell me what to do. thats why i ---> :rolleyes:

Arabic:

AR-Rijalu Qawwamuna `Ala An-Nisa Bima Faddala Allahu Ba`dahum `Ala Ba`din Wa Bima 'Anfaqu Min 'Amwalihim Falssalihatu Qanitatun Hafizatun Lilghaybi Bimā Hafiza Allahu Wa Al-Latī Takhafuna Nushizahunna Fa`izuhunna Wa Ahjuruhunna Fī Al-Madaji`i Wa Adribuhunna Fa'in 'Ata`nakum Fala Tabghu `Alayhinna Sabilaan 'Inna Allaha Kana `Aliyaan Kabiraan.

Translation:

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

Surah Al-Nisa Ayah 34

^ Well sooner or later those little children will become women....so we apreciate the respect

Now why would I be sarcastic about the Quran, my little brother use this verse on me when they think they can tell me what to do. thats why i ---> :rolleyes:

Arabic:

AR-Rijalu Qawwamuna `Ala An-Nisa Bima Faddala Allahu Ba`dahum `Ala Ba`din Wa Bima 'Anfaqu Min 'Amwalihim Falssalihatu Qanitatun Hafizatun Lilghaybi Bimā Hafiza Allahu Wa Al-Latī Takhafuna Nushizahunna Fa`izuhunna Wa Ahjuruhunna Fī Al-Madaji`i Wa Adribuhunna Fa'in 'Ata`nakum Fala Tabghu `Alayhinna Sabilaan 'Inna Allaha Kana `Aliyaan Kabiraan.

Translation:

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

Surah Al-Nisa Ayah 34

Ahhh, cool! My guess was correct then. Thanks for proving it. :)

I got one:

Once there was this feminist who really hated men. One day she was walking through the student center at her university and saw some sisters giving dawah at a booth. They started talking about women's rights and how Islam had elevated the status of women and liberated them long before western countries. This shattered the feminist's perception of Islam so she converted and married some paki fob and ended up cooking and cleaning for him for the rest of her life and he was all like "trick u got owned" and she was like "rofl i noe"

What a story Br. Sal :rolleyes:

"Trick you got owned" would a fob really say that :lol:

mr. buraq, i am so close to flying over where you live just to slap you. WHAT DO U MEAN WOMEN WANT TO BE DOMINATED?!

honestly dude how old are you? 12?!

why the hell do you think 80% of muslim women marry just to escape from their families huh? because there dads frikin dominate them. Omg if i was your dad i would yell and control you and make you do everything i said every single day of your life until YOU wanted to escape!

oh p.s if you want to say a smart a$$ comment like "oh he's my dad i love to obey him"

that just totally proves my point of how Men dont mind being dominated.

in yo face

biotch

LOL Woooah Yasmeen! :lol:

ol my dad is the coolest dad in the world...no seriously, he is the MAN!

mr. buraq, i am so close to flying over where you live just to slap you. WHAT DO U MEAN WOMEN WANT TO BE DOMINATED?!

honestly dude how old are you? 12?!

why the hell do you think 80% of muslim women marry just to escape from their families huh? because there dads frikin dominate them. Omg if i was your dad i would yell and control you and make you do everything i said every single day of your life until YOU wanted to escape!

oh p.s if you want to say a smart a$$ comment like "oh he's my dad i love to obey him"

that just totally proves my point of how Men dont mind being dominated.

in yo face

biotch

sis, breathe in, breathe out, calm down.

maybe he was generalizing?

and if you wanna say that he shouldn't generalize then say it to yourself first, because you shouldn't generalize that women are dominated by their fathers at home and thats why they wanna get married.

Thats probably only you.

and about your comment on if you were his dad, "Omg if i was your dad i would yell and control you and make you do everything i said every single day of your life until YOU wanted to escape!",

it only makes you as bad as the men that dominate women like that.