Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
>Redline<

Gender wars

Guest Safiah!

women have to deliver babies.

owned :I

just joking ahah, good job women.

I believe this is the fitrah of women. No, I dont believe that "they choose not to". I kinda think females have this fitrah of wanting to be dominated by another person, i.e. male.

Wallahu'alam.

I got one:

Once there was this feminist who really hated men. One day she was walking through the student center at her university and saw some sisters giving dawah at a booth. They started talking about women's rights and how Islam had elevated the status of women and liberated them long before western countries. This shattered the feminist's perception of Islam so she converted and married some paki fob and ended up cooking and cleaning for him for the rest of her life and he was all like "trick u got owned" and she was like "rofl i noe"

oh lol, these ^^ are funnier than the original post.

I got one:

Once there was this feminist who really hated men. One day she was walking through the student center at her university and saw some sisters giving dawah at a booth. They started talking about women's rights and how Islam had elevated the status of women and liberated them long before western countries. This shattered the feminist's perception of Islam so she converted and married some paki fob and ended up cooking and cleaning for him for the rest of her life and he was all like "trick u got owned" and she was like "rofl i noe"

lol i knew you'd say something like that as soon as i saw your post :lol:

something about feminists ahah good job

mr. buraq, i am so close to flying over where you live just to slap you. WHAT DO U MEAN WOMEN WANT TO BE DOMINATED?!

honestly dude how old are you? 12?!

why the hell do you think 80% of muslim women marry just to escape from their families huh? because there dads frikin dominate them. Omg if i was your dad i would yell and control you and make you do everything i said every single day of your life until YOU wanted to escape!

oh p.s if you want to say a smart a$$ comment like "oh he's my dad i love to obey him"

that just totally proves my point of how Men dont mind being dominated.

in yo face

biotch

ohohohohohohoho oohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

LOLOLOL!!!! that is toooooooooooo good!!! What say you mr bhuraq???

women like to be dominated???? Oh yeah i would just love to have my rights taken away from me, oh yes i dont believe im equal to men.....!!!

People face the facts, men and women are equal.....but the women will ALWAYS win this argument

oh and yasmeen...i LOVE your avatar! did you make it? the swish of the hair lololol

mr. buraq, i am so close to flying over where you live just to slap you. WHAT DO U MEAN WOMEN WANT TO BE DOMINATED?!

why the hell do you think 80% of muslim women marry just to escape from their families huh? because there dads frikin dominate them. Omg if i was your dad i would yell and control you and make you do everything i said every single day of your life until YOU wanted to escape!

oh p.s if you want to say a smart a$$ comment like "oh he's my dad i love to obey him"

in yo face

biotch

Yasmeen I sense you have family problems. Like seriously, I love my family and everything, and it seems you dont. :I

------------------------------------------

And as for my statement about women wanting to be dominated, seriously I know, I speak from experience. You may not want to admit it, but women'll always want to be protected BEHIND someone.

And besides that, when I said women want to be dominated, I never said it in a sexist way. :blink:

Oh yeah i would just love to have my rights taken away from me, oh yes i dont believe im equal to men.....!!!

Ohhh, you misunderstood me. When I said "dominated" I meant having someone to protect them. I dont believe in ordering my wife around, etc.

:) There, confusion cleared.

I got one:

:lol: You mean he actually thought she was cooking when she was actually watching the telly, talking to her mates, sleeping in, then ordered some food from the restaurant with "his" money and put it on the plate before him. :lol: YEA SHE GOT OWNED!

A woman can ruin a man's life so it's better for you to give some respect. That woman can be your mother, your sister, your wife and even your daughter. Any man who thinks his mother, sister, wife and daughter are his slaves or servants knows nothing about Islam.

A man will be judged on how he treat their family first and then others... so better be careful. And our rasool (saw) was the best among men because he treated his family the best (this is in regards to treatment with his wives).

:lol: You mean he actually thought she was cooking when she was actually watching the telly, talking to her mates, sleeping in, then ordered some food from the restaurant with "his" money and put it on the plate before him. :lol: YEA SHE GOT OWNED!

A woman can ruin a man's life so it's better for you to give some respect. That woman can be your mother, your sister, your wife and even your daughter. Any man who thinks his mother, sister, wife and daughter are his slaves or servants knows nothing about Islam.

A man will be judged on how he treat their family first and then others... so better be careful. And our rasool (saw) was the best among men because he treated his family the best (this is in regards to treatment with his wives).

lol chill out.

btw a men can ruin a women's life too.

and its much easier for us, especially in the western countries.

we just gotta live like it was in the past, remove your rights B)

bada bing bada boom.

women are kool.

but on this forum, i have yet to meet one.

WHAT?! Are u saying that u have not met ONE cool 'woman' on this forum. :rolleyes: Masha'Allah i know lots of them. I must say i havent met ANY 'cool' men on here, most of them are...maniacs :P haha, not funny :blink:

WHAT?! Are u saying that u have not met ONE cool 'woman' on this forum. :rolleyes: Masha'Allah i know lots of them. I must say i havent met ANY 'cool' men on here, most of them are...maniacs :P haha, not funny :blink:

no not funny at all.

sadly, i'm dissapointed, after all i've taught you.

in yo face

biotch

first of we are not 12, so saying smart $&47 and b@#$h in "code" doesn't work. Second the man jokes, and is good at it. This is in the funny bone sections, if you can't see why it was meant to be funny stop posting on here!

Um excuse me?! If you hate my posts so much then why are you taking the time out of your day to reply to them? I'll tell you why. Admit it, You think they are cool :lol:

Mr. Buraq im sorry for my nasty post. I do hope you forgive me. It was just a spurr of the moment thing. :) no hard feelings

And no i didnt make this avatar but i have a whole bunch of them on my photobucket account if you want some just pm me :)

Um excuse me?! If you hate my posts so much then why are you taking the time out of your day to reply to them? I'll tell you why. Admit it, You think they are cool :lol:

Mr. Buraq im sorry for my nasty post. I do hope you forgive me. It was just a spurr of the moment thing. :) no hard feelings

And no i didnt make this avatar but i have a whole bunch of them on my photobucket account if you want some just pm me :)

:blink:

aunty, your a bad influence.

just like ALL women!

Meh, cheap apology. I wanna see more sorrow from you.

Lol kidding.

And thanks for enlightening us about how we could get those kind of avatars? :blink::lol:

And Anthama, I appreciate you speaking on my behalf, but I wasnt joking. I was serious about how women would like to be dominated, it was just understood in the wrong way. Love ya bro.

And Allah is the source of strength.

- Sheikh Buraq Buraqistanian Al-Morqabi ibn Al Ducky