Maniac Muslim Forums
Daniel

So, I'm new. =D

LOL I must have speed read the stuff Sar posted.

Okay, yes, so apparently I'm into:

dan!!!!! u joined!!! everyone dan is a little legend!! he likes good music and the simpsons... he also likes, long walks on teh beach, candle lit dinners, the smell of freshly cut roses, reciting poetry by the fireplace, picking dandelions to redecorate his house vases, polishing his brass cutlery collection and window shopping for placemats and cloth napkins.

Yep. That was me 9 years ago.

Still down under.

Lol. Cool. My old lady refuses to even consider going (I really want to) cause evidently y'all have the nastiest spider collection on the planet...

Lol. Cool. My old lady refuses to even consider going (I really want to) cause evidently y'all have the nastiest spider collection on the planet...

We have hardly any venomous ones though. Snakes on the other hand.

So you have a ball and chain too, huh? Know dem feels.

It's not the venom, brother, it's their very existence! She studies up on them, all the time reading about them. Evidently, y'all have types that live in colonies and float around on the wind and swim. If she were Hindu I do believe she'd have spent many cycles as a fly, she hates them so badly. Lol.

Lolllllll.

Speaking of wives, mines reminding me I have to get some sleep so I can get to work and keep my job so she can then spend my earnings.

Bed time.

Asalaamu alaykum all.

Wow, I remember you! Welcome back.

If you recall, I was the little geeky & goofy Jewish-Muslim kid, an MM legend named Musa.

Lolllllll.

Speaking of wives, mines reminding me I have to get some sleep so I can get to work and keep my job so she can then spend my earnings.

Bed time.

Asalaamu alaykum all.

Not even 10 years and you've adopted dad humor! Congrats on being married.

And alaikum Assalam, stick around or drop by once in awhile. It isn't like the "old days" when this place was hoppin, but still some nice folk on here.

I can't really ask "What's New," as we're all too far behind. Buuutttt whats new

Bahaha. Dad humour - it's pretty apt. I have a nearly 4 year-old daughter, a nearly 3 year-old son and a son/daughter due in July insha'Allah! I guess that covers what's new too. :P

I remember you well bro. How have you been!?

Bahaha. Dad humour - it's pretty apt. I have a nearly 4 year-old daughter, a nearly 3 year-old son and a son/daughter due in July insha'Allah! I guess that covers what's new too. :P

I remember you well bro. How have you been!?

Wow, Masha'Allah, congrats on that!

And Alhamdulilah, I'm doing pretty well. Been around some of the world and back, but now it's back mostly to the same old.

Wow, I remember you! Welcome back.

If you recall, I was the little geeky & goofy Jewish-Muslim kid, an MM legend named Musa.

Not even 10 years and you've adopted dad humor! Congrats on being married.

And alaikum Assalam, stick around or drop by once in awhile. It isn't like the "old days" when this place was hoppin, but still some nice folk on here.

I can't really ask "What's New," as we're all too far behind. Buuutttt whats new

Dang Mufasa, who do you NOT remember on this forum lol