Maniac Muslim Forums
Guest Safiah!

OH YE NEW MEMBERS

Guest Safiah!

Assalamu Alaikum/Hello/Wagwan/Namaste/[enter your preferred greeting here],

Welcome to the Maniac Muslim forums.

Please, before posting any new topic, give THIS LINK RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!(JUST CLICK RIGHT OVER HERE) a go.

and hey, while we're at it, lookey here aswell.

We look forward to your contribution. smile.gif

Enjoy yo'self (in a halaal manner o'course)!

-------------------------------------------

Also, we have a great chat feature but before y'all newbies drop by, do check this out:

http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/24847-mm-chat-guidelines/

And eventually you might hear of the segregated sections so do remember this thread:

http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/16277-segregated-section-the-rules/

Finally, at some point you might feel that your username bores you. Well, unfortunately we have a ban on username changes for now (unless for serious reasons) and we may lift this ban from time to time. But for newbies we've made it a little easy and you may request to change your username within a month's time of your joining date. Just PM a mod regarding this.

If you have any other questions regarding the forum or need help with something, check this thread:

MM Questions

post-2177-1168140944_thumb.jpg

Guest Safiah!

Omar and his deliquent brother BloodGuard endlessly slander. BEWARE! CAVEAT! HAZARD! ASTAGFIRULLAH!

:lol: So funny!!! :lol:

Poor newbies don't know what they have got themselves into. :D

^Awww, poor little one. When I was new I felt so lonely. :( I had no friends for a week. :(

by the way everyone, Moslem! is mentally challenged so please forgive her for her foolishness
:lol:

Assalamu Alaikum,

Always expect Moslem to come up with an absolutely brilliant post like this one. Cheers hun.

Ma'assalama.

Haha I was expecting to welcome a new member on the post. I even had “Welcome to mm, enjoy your stay” on copy paste mode :P. Yes a loser..i know Alhamdulilah.

^Awww, poor little one. When I was new I felt so lonely. :( I had no friends for a week. :(

It's okay.. I still don't have any friends =(

whats the html code to paste in my signature for my profile? can anyone help me on this?

Salaamz All,

I'v been reading the Manic pages for a few years but never really thot of signing up til now. Keep up the good work at entertaining the masses who have nothing better to do than laugh at our own shortcomings (wow I must sound so reproachful)

But on the level, you lot are so spot on with some of the stuff I love reading things that make me go 'darn it, thats like me!

Kind Regards, Jamaldin

I believe it is this http://maniacmuslim.com/forums/index.php?s...c=11237&hl=

p.s. I cant believe I missed this thread before. Moslem, I officially heart thee immensely

the thread youre quoting is ironically, this same thread <_<