Maniac Muslim Forums
Guest Safiah!

OH YE NEW MEMBERS

Salaams,

thanks everyone for the welcome. i thought the restriction was due to forum being closed on that specified date and time :lol:

oh no, there isn't anything much great worth mentioning about me, so feel free to make your own assumptions/judgements when i begin posting...which will be sometime soon, though a bit busy at the moment. and, i'm very much interested in the topic of tawwasul also a few other things but yeah, that's the major interest that caused me to sign up; was reading about it on a thread here...

jazaakallahu khayran.

peace and blessings to you all. :)

I'm not a new member, but I am a member that has been inactive for a couple of years. I'd love to hear how you are all doing, and where you are all at in life? Because I'm curious like that :D. And it'd be nice to 'see' some familiar names :). I'd love to hear from newer members as well, of course! :).

Hello I have one question. What kind of name is Andre

It's Andrei, not Andre, first of all. Second of all, what am I supposed to answer to that question? lol. What kind of name is John? What kind of name is Fatima? What kind of name is Allan? Or Muhammed? It's a name. Nothing more to say about it, really :).

i was gnna troll u more but ur pregnant so then I thought that's not good for the babies. see how nice I am

Don't worry, your trolling doesn't affect my babies. Keep going ^_^.

It's so nice to hear about everything you've achieved, mashaAllah! Keep it up! :) Last I remember, you were about to have a girl? Was that baby no. 5?

i was gnna troll u more but ur pregnant so then I thought that's not good for the babies. see how nice I am

You realise trolling takes a bit of skill and- dare I even say it- sophistication? Blurting out stupid questions doesn't really qualify.

Annnnnnnnnnyway, it's sooo lovely to see you back Astera. MM has been going through a slow death lately but a few members are committed to shaking it out of it's comatose state so maybe you can help be a catalyst for that!

Also if you're interested in psychotherapy as a serious pursuit, I offer up SW in the name of medical research. Any studies you wish to conduct don't have to have a regard for any research ethics or even permission- all consent granted hithero!

I'm not a new member, but I am a member that has been inactive for a couple of years. I'd love to hear how you are all doing, and where you are all at in life? Because I'm curious like that :D. And it'd be nice to 'see' some familiar names :). I'd love to hear from newer members as well, of course! :).

As for me, I've been doing really good! I established myself as an independent businesswoman a few years ago, and things in that department have only bloomed in the positive / right direction. And fast! I've been able to expand to other fields (closely related to my own, of course), moved to bigger offices and been able to hire more staff. Alhamdulellah :). I have always believed in myself, but I never, in a million years, thought I'd be where I'm at now. It hasn't been easy, in any way, shape or form, but, all the hard work has definitely been worth it :).

Personal life-wise, I'm still married to my husband of 10 years, Andrei :D. We also moved to a new house by the coast last month, because...well, our old house was going to become a bit cramped. We had enough room for our 5 kids, but I got pregnant with what-we-thought was our 6th kid...only to learn I'm actually with twins. Yep, 7 kids. I never even liked children! :D. I mean, I still don't really like children, I only like my own :P. But yeah, my twins are due around February or March, inshallah. A boy and a girl :D.

Otherwise, I'm off to Romania with the whole family + our parents next week for the holidays. As some of you might remember, that's where my husband's family is originally from, and we have a holiday home there that we go to whenever we can :).

Hmmm, what else? Oh, I turned 30 this summer :D. Aaand I guess you will be glad to know that I have a much less explosive temper now, lol. I actually didn't realize how bad my temper was until, one day, I found myself getting extremely annoyed by something very ridiculous, and my husband was literally speechless by the fact that something so insignificant could bother me so much. So, for the past couple of years, I really have calmed down a lot...to the point where almost nothing can really get to me :D.

In working in myself, I became very interested in psychology and psycho therapy...last year, I decided to do a 4 year psychotherapy course, and...it's been really amazing! :). It's been really hard to fit studying in to my already tight schedule, too, don't get me wrong, but...where there is a will, there is a way - I have already finished my first year of studying, and I'm looking forward to the next one :).

So yeah, that was a short update about me :). Please let me know what's up with YOU! :).

Astera welcome back!!

You realise trolling takes a bit of skill and- dare I even say it- sophistication? Blurting out stupid questions doesn't really qualify.

Annnnnnnnnnyway, it's sooo lovely to see you back Astera. MM has been going through a slow death lately but a few members are committed to shaking it out of it's comatose state so maybe you can help be a catalyst for that!

Ur stupid