Maniac Muslim Forums
Brother Noor

Arsenal

What can I say, anyone just watch the Arsenal v Tottenham match... we played beautifully... All three goals were just too good. hahaha

Cant wait for Arsenal v Chelsea now :)

Salaams,

Ah, Aresnal! My brother's favorite team!! BTW: There is an aresenal thread already (so they might close this one or merge, just a heads up). Yeah, got quite a few fans of them here.

...and I almost cried when they beat Man U. Lol, no, not really. It was kinda exciting, Henry came out of nowhere to put in that header.

Aresnal and Chelsea....hmmm...should be interesting. Prob won't see it. I hardly catch any games, I'm always busy with studies or other things. :(

lol woteva, you know you think arsenal are like totally the best but they aint :P

hahahaha took you ages though didnt it to start fighting back :P

Guest Sister Who

Arsenal? *pukes*

its alll bout CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA B)

psst it's all about Man U!

Nah i have to say its Arsenal, any Man u supporters and chelsea are all glory hunters. haha just kiddin, but Road Runner sorry to say but ARSENAL are way better then Liverpool, we beat you twice and with our yougsters aswell. You should all come over to Arsenal... and Sophie your right i do think Arsenal are the best because they are, you ever watched them play unlike chelsea and man u they just blast it to the goal where Arsenal use alot more skill and tactics. :)

there is already an Arsenal thread so this one will probably be merged :o

anyways .. i have to agree with Brother Noor .. when Arsenal play its always entertaining to watch .. it not boring football.

props to the team :thumbup:

WOOOhOoOOoOo CHELSEA...... i use to support that team when i watched football.....

awwww i hope they win!!!!

CHEALSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when are they playing?

Arsenal vs Chelsea,

Arsenal are going to play their youth, and everyone knows that Arsenal have the best youth team!!!

NO team in the premiership has a better youth team then Arsenal!!!

ahh sugar, Arsenal drew with Blackburn today 0-0, but remember a few weeks ago Arsenal smashed them 6-2!!!

indeed... only a minor setback but its all good... i went to the Wigan game and it was soo cool cant wait to go again inshallah... the really good thing about Arsenal is that when Wenger plays his team he always knows the right ones to choose at the right time. :)

but look who we played...All our youth agianst experienced first team players! and we still gave them a good match...