Maniac Muslim Forums
Brother Noor

Arsenal

what was the red card for (adebayors)... this is soo ridiculous ..like Arsenal TOTALLY deserved to win .. hmmf <_< .boo to those chelski FIRST TEAM PLAYERS .. and they could hardly beat arsenals reserve team :wub: .. yaay for theo for finally scoring :dance: he was soooo happy :P

Well played Gunners :thumbup:

I agree.. it was disgraceful.. we played amazing..i.e. especially as we had our youths.. but the main thing that got me ticked was the red card for adebayour that was just wrong.. i think we could have won.. especially as Drogba scored his first goal.. that was offside... (rule for offside is any part of the body that is over the line with which you can score with... that being drogbas head if analyzed carefully. We could have come back.. Ref took the mick.. but never mind.. all in all we played well.. the best part being when Walcott showed everyone wrong.. and that he can play football :) and i agree perfect timing too.

I agree.. it was disgraceful.. we played amazing..i.e. especially as we had our youths.. but the main thing that got me ticked was the red card for adebayour that was just wrong.. i think we could have won.. especially as Drogba scored his first goal.. that was offside... (rule for offside is any part of the body that is over the line with which you can score with... that being drogbas head if analyzed carefully. We could have come back.. Ref took the mick.. but never mind.. all in all we played well.. the best part being when Walcott showed everyone wrong.. and that he can play football :) and i agree perfect timing too.

I swear his head was over the line aswell; but the commentators where like im pretty sure thats a goal; i was all confused.

I know we played well and it was a great accomplishement against chelsea but the ending completely ruined the whole game. Personally i think Fabregas shoudl have got a red card aswell; jumping in when he could have calmed everyone down.

INJUSTICE I TELL YOU .. MUSLIMS OPPRESSED AS USUAL <_<

:P

kolo toure is muslim :ph34r:

ah well im still extremely proud of them .. they played exceptionally well .. WELL DONE !

:wub:

Unfortunately another loss :( I think Wenger needs to rethink his strategies, his aims for the youth are too high.. more experience players are needed.. hopefully wenger can see that.. oh well.

Brother Noor : Most of the players were injured and others were suspended.

Arsenal did not play so well . They could have done better.

too bad, life goes on though, Arsenal just had a bad match a few days ago. Also they didn't have the correct players on.

aww poor arsenal..i think they should have won chelsea, they deserved to win anyway

yesterday i dont know what happened but their time will come..