Maniac Muslim Forums
Brother Noor

Arsenal

Assalamu alaykum

probably the next superstar, aged 12 or something :P

I was thinking that too when I first read it.

Ma'salama

Assalamu alaykum

fabregas gone

nasri gone (loan) :(

teves coming on (loan) :S

teves as been around now lol..

lets see how this pans out.

Sad times for Arsenal..at least Wenger can use some of Fabregas's cash to bring some new guys in.

I hope Wenger buys Dann or Gary Cahill as their really good and your defence really needs some maturity. I was hoping Man United would get Nasri but guess he didnt want to come but then again the way were playing atm I dont think we really need him.

Tevez should be good for you though as itll boost your goal scoring opportunities and maybe help balance out your goal scoring targets with your possession.

Hope you qualify for the CL though.

Ma'salama

Lol I doubt Tevez will sign, he wants to get out of England why would he move to London?

Fabregas might be in the team for wednesday match against RM, it would be really funny if he lifts a trophy in his first game!

Assalamu alaykum

Lol I doubt Tevez will sign, he wants to get out of England why would he move to London?

Fabregas might be in the team for wednesday match against RM, it would be really funny if he lifts a trophy in his first game!

At least Tevez would be a tiny bit more closer to moving out of London :P

I dont see him going but thought it was an ok move from Wenger as he knows it'll make it more difficult for City to get Nasri.

I know, its funny how his first game could be very soon and which could also be his first trophy.

Ma'salama

It took Fabregas 8 mins to play a part in goal and win a trophy lol, that game was crazy and wth was Mourinho pinchin that guy LOL

Assalamu alaykum

It took Fabregas 8 mins to play a part in goal and win a trophy lol, that game was crazy and wth was Mourinho pinchin that guy LOL

I didnt watch the game, Im not a fan of late games specially in ramadhan, just cant watch them although I did watch abit of Arsenal's CL game.

I did hear things got abit crazy at the end of the super cup final though.

Ma'salama

Fabregas gone and sold for only 29 million euros, and we get owned by Liverpool. This sucks.

i think wenger needs to go. He doesn't want to buy players that make the team win trophies, like all the money the club makes goes into his pockets :S seriously, either buy world class players or just don't bother. Arsenal has been like a supermarket for some time now.

Assalamu alaykum

I really do feel for Arsenal, one of the best sides in terms of the way they play and I was backing them all the way.

Wenger definitely needs to invest in some quality players and also bring some experience into the team. If he dont then the likes of Van Persie, Ramsey and Wilshere will most likely leave.

Unlucky first goal btw and your goalie was outstanding.

Ma'salama

I actually felt sorry for Wenger at the end. Seriously. And this is coming from a Reds supporter.

He needs to make 2 or 3 signings, he's losing players but not replacing them. This 'grow them don't sign them' policy is failing him.

i think wenger needs to go. He doesn't want to buy players that make the team win trophies, like all the money the club makes goes into his pockets :S seriously, either buy world class players or just don't bother. Arsenal has been like a supermarket for some time now.

Seriously it shouldn't be all that hard to bring in top talent but Wenger is making it look like rocket science.