Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamer

POST A LECTURE!

Salaams,

Yup, it's one of the coolest games around. B)

So basically, reason for thread is I didn't want to make a thread for every good lecture I came across.

Rules:

1. You must give info, why you chose this lecture, why we should give it a hear. Copy and paste info from somewhere else if you want. :)

2. Post a link to the lecture. Unless you want to go into a full description yourself, that would be fine as well...like let's say you don't know where to find an audio of that lecture.

That's it I guess! :lol:

------------------------------------

My lecture:

Ahmed The Repenter!

Info: The speaker commences the lecture by explaining the importance of repenting to Allah without despairing from His Mercy and forgiveness. The main topic of this talk is about the recent unforgetfull true story of a man called Ahmad, who struggled to live a normal life after committing a major sin.

The speaker takes us on a rollacaster ride with Ahmad on his quest for forgiveness, sharing with us his joy and sadness and details the lessons that can be learnt from this emotional, heartbreaking story.

Why I chose it, why should you listen to it: SubhanAllah a really great lecture. It will make you look at Tawba (repentance) from a whole new perspective. I don't wanna spoil it, so that's all I'll give. Must-hear!! :thumbup:

Speaker: Bilal Assad!

Length: Hour or so long.

Link: Ahmed The Repenter

^LINK WORKS!! :)

PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!!!

Wa'salaams

Now next person go! :P Haha.

P.S. This is a game, so it stays here mods. :shifty:

Forgot:

Video Links To Same Lecture:

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

:D

Asalaam:

Lecture: Until You Return Back To Your Deen

Speaker: Sheikh Feiz :wub:

Length: 6:03 Minutes, noT hours lol.

Topic: Actually it is prob just a audio clip from a full lecture, but anyway he is talking about how Muslims are caught up in this world, not worrying about their brothers and sisters in strife/war. Also touching on the state of the Muslim, death.. Has a Bukhatir Nasheed in the back. Very good talk, by Sheikh Feiz. Very sad. :( Must-hear.

Link: Until You Return Back To Your Deen

^LINK WORKS!!

-Dreamer

do we have to post a link for the lecture or can we just explain bits of the lecture ?

excellnt thread :thumbup:

i always wanted to talk about a certain lecture but was too lazy to open up a thread :lol:

anyways.. for the first 12 days of muharram this 17 yr old boy came along with his dad to give lectures .. the boy gave lectures on english for about 30 mins and the dad in urdu .

One particular lecture i enjoyed (the 17 yr old) was when he talked on halaal and haraam. he said that Allah (s.w.t) has promised to give us rizq (sustenance) and that He already put aside how much sustenance we are supposed to get in our lifetime .. so whatever happens we will get that amount .. he quoted a verse from the Quran which i dont really remember. Then he said that its upto us whether we choose the halaal way or the haraam way to get our rizq .. because whatever way we choose Allah (S.w.t) will give us its only tht if we choose the halaal way then you will get rewards from Allah (s.w.t) for being patient and if we choose the haraam way then we suffer from humiliation and disgrace plus Allah (s.w.t) wrath in the hereafter.

He moved on to give two incidents one from the life of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) and another incident which happened recently in both cases the individuals got their sustenance only one practiced patience and got his sustenance the halaal way and the other commited haraam act when gettin their sustenance so the man was humiliated.

I just summarised the lecture but it was very inspiring.

All his lectures were extremly good and inspiring especially coming from such a young lad so it was good mashAllah.

EDIT: i think this thread belongs in the Anything Islam section :unsure: ?

do we have to post a link for the lecture or can we just explain bits of the lecture ?
No that is fine. Says in rule number 2 :P :

2. Post a link to the lecture. Unless you want to go into a full description yourself, that would be fine as well...like let's say you don't know where to find an audio of that lecture.

excellnt thread :thumbup:

i always wanted to talk about a certain lecture but was too lazy to open up a thread :lol:

anyways.. for the first 12 days of muharram this 17 yr old boy came along with his dad to give lectures .. the boy gave lectures on english for about 30 mins and the dad in urdu .

One particular lecture i enjoyed (the 17 yr old) was when he talked on halaal and haraam. he said that Allah (s.w.t) has promised to give us rizq (sustenance) and that He already put aside how much sustenance we are supposed to get in our lifetime .. so whatever happens we will get that amount .. he quoted a verse from the Quran which i dont really remember. Then he said that its upto us whether we choose the halaal way or the haraam way to get our rizq .. because whatever way we choose Allah (S.w.t) will give us its only tht if we choose the halaal way then you will get rewards from Allah (s.w.t) for being patient and if we choose the haraam way then we suffer from humiliation and disgrace plus Allah (s.w.t) wrath in the hereafter.

He moved on to give two incidents one from the life of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) and another incident which happened recently in both cases the individuals got their sustenance only one practiced patience and got his sustenance the halaal way and the other commited haraam act when gettin their sustenance so the man was humiliated.

I just summarised the lecture but it was very inspiring.All his lectures were extremly good and inspiring especially coming from such a young lad so it was good mashAllah.

Sounds liked a good lecture! 17 you say? Wow quite young masha'Allah!!

Very good summaya, JazaakAllah, I can take a lesson from that. Insha'Allah to be satisified with what Allah has given me! :)

EDIT: i think this thread belongs in the Anything Islam section :unsure: ?

:shifty:

It's a game, so it stays here. :lol:

Islamic Section is too clogged up as it is! :P

They are sooo good masha'Allah. The second one isn't really a lecture, more like a short talk...but masha'Allah 'tis great as well.

Insha'Allah, I hope you listen when you do get your audio back. :)

Sweet Jazakhallah abiyo! I have no lecutures to post at the moment but I sure will listen to them :D! thanks muchos gracious.

^wa iyyakum!

I think I will find another to post now...:)

Lecture: Major Signs Of The Day Of Judgement

Speaker: AbdurRaheem Green (Good speaker! :thumbup:)

Length: 1 hour

Topic: The major signs of the day of judgment. :P Best lecture on topic (at least that I have heard).

Link: Major Sings of The Day of Judgement

^let me follow up with this one down below:

Lecture: Day of Judgement

Speaker: Ahmed Ali :wow:

Length: 2 parts, each like 50 minutes long....MUST-HEAR!! Don't mind the length brothers and sisters!!!

Topic: THe events that will happen on the day of judgement. Like I'm talking down to every single detail!! One of the best speakers on one of the most important topics mA.

Links:

Part 1

Part 2

Hey why not post it here as well!!

This is a video lecture!

Muhammad Al Shareef--How To Cleanse Your Heart Part 1 of 8

How to Cleanse Your Heart Part 2 of 8

Part 3 of 8

Part 4 of 8

Part 5 of 8

Part 6 of 8

Part 8 of 8

Don't worry, they are like 5-10 min on average, it's really not that long. :D

Lecture: Signs of The Hour

Speaker: Sheikh Feiz :wub: x 34

Length: 1 Video--54:11

Topic: Signs of the hour... (sorry I know I am bombarding you with this topic, but hey tis important!!! And you can never have enough knowledge! :D )

Link: Sheikh Feiz---Signs of The Hour!! Masha'Allah Good Talk!!

P.S. You guys should post too!! :(

Guest Al-Jiddawi
Lecture: Signs of The Hour

Speaker: Sheikh Feiz :wub: x 34

Length: 1 Video--54:11

Topic: Signs of the hour... (sorry I know I am bombarding you with this topic, but hey tis important!!! And you can never have enough knowledge! :D )

Link: Sheikh Feiz---Signs of The Hour!! Masha'Allah Good Talk!!

P.S. You guys should post too!! :(

Mashallah you have a lot of islamic videos. you should have a vlog.