Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jonas

Can't Find That Song

Asalamoalikum, folks:

Given our size and diverse musical interests, I'm starting this thread in hopes helping folks find their songs. Be it a reference to a certain website, a search engine, or even a place to download a tune, this thread is to put out a MP3 APB.

-jonas

Asalamoalikum, folks:

Does anyone know where I can snag "Hammering on my Sitar" by the Raveing Lunatics?

-jonas

Guest Safiah!

There is a guy remix to Beyonce's Irreplacable. Anyone know where I can find it? Or even who remixed it? "To the right, to the right". Its a SERIOUS diss. Wait, has anyone else even heard it? 'cause if ya haven't, that means the DJ/stage crew made it themselves.

hmm i have a feelin this thread is gonna get closed....

Has ahyone heard of the band that play in the "street check, t mobile" advert...its a guy with a really weird, abnormal squeaky voice..well not exactly squeaky...

I think its the same band that won the mercury awards last year or the year before..btw i dunno if this had has been aired in any other country apart from the u.k..

Well i will try to look for it..as soon as i turn my malayalam google to google u.k :huh:

There is a guy remix to Beyonce's Irreplacable. Anyone know where I can find it? Or even who remixed it? "To the right, to the right". Its a SERIOUS diss. Wait, has anyone else even heard it? 'cause if ya haven't, that means the DJ/stage crew made it themselves.

http://mess444.imeem.com/music/QKDqzXO-/ir...e_male_version/

it's gay.

Guest Safiah!

Wow there are a lot of remixes, guys are bitter folk. But none of these are the ones I'm looking for. THe one I want has a lot of patois, it has a dancehall sound? Ah, its unimportant..

Asalamoalikum, woah_outlandish_ayshe:

Why do you think the thread will get closed?

-jonas

ohh found it...its called 'this is how we walk on the moon' by Arthur russell if anyones interested which i doubt lol

walaikumsalam Jonas

hmm i think it'll get closed because the mods will either find it pointless...useless and will simply say we have the "listening to" thread if we have any questions about music...well i dunno..im pretty sure the english humza will stumble on this thread llol...

Aye, but I think it has a slightly different purpose, you know. To help folks finds songs they otherwise can't find, so they can download it later? Sometimes things we say here strike a chord better than any Google search. But we'll see what happens. Keep up your fantastic work.

-jonas

ohh found it...its called 'this is how we walk on the moon' by Arthur russell if anyones interested which i doubt lol

walaikumsalam Jonas

hmm i think it'll get closed because the mods will either find it pointless...useless and will simply say we have the "listening to" thread if we have any questions about music...well i dunno..im pretty sure the english humza will stumble on this thread llol...

Hey hey hey, if I get involved, it certainly wont be closed...then again, if Bloodguard comes along, maybe.. :wink:

Aye, but I think it has a slightly different purpose, you know. To help folks finds songs they otherwise can't find, so they can download it later? Sometimes things we say here strike a chord better than any Google search. But we'll see what happens. Keep up your fantastic work.

-jonas

lol, do I think its a terribly helpful thread? Not really. Will it be abused? Yes it will... :D

Hey hey hey, if I get involved, it certainly wont be closed...then again, if Bloodguard comes along, maybe.. :wink:

Is the fact that you're not a mod daunting you or something?. :) But seeing as bloodguard is usually debating/fighting/arguing for music most of the time against YOU...i doubt it'll close...but it doesnt mean im fully against or for this thread.

What's that one song... it goes like:

something something something.. in a diary of change (I think those are the lyrics)

a guy sings it, rock-ish kinda...