Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jonas

Can't Find That Song

Can someone find the beginning bit from this video (the whole thing):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B04OBNYiMfY&amp...amp;t=t&f=b

From the start to 40 seconds. It's the athan by sheikh Mishary. All the one's I found so far aren't the same...

jazak'Allah khair

:)

So will someone help the uncultured Marla Singer search for bollywood songs (meaning you post em, I download em). I was told to look for songs "from the guy's side" meaning it's my guy cousin gettin married. Anyhow, please spell it accurately cause I suck at that too.

Not sure how many people listen to Bollywood/Hindi songs here but there's a song which was stuck in my head a few days ago and before I could figure out which song, which film, I forgot the lyrics. All I know is the following:

1. It's a new song - recent release or at least released in the last 3 months but most likely in the last month.

2. It's something about how a girl can dance or something. It might have the word dance or nach or naach in it.

3. I think it's one of those songs which had an english hook and the rest is in hindi or the hook is slow in hindi and sung by a girl.

I don't remember the tune either so even if I could hum it otherwise, I can't.

Anyone? :unsure:

I found it! :wow: I love the song but the video is so disappointing.

It starts off with part of the movie. They cut the actual song up in the movie. <_< Useless people.

Uff teri ada, I like the way you move. :whistle:

I'm trying to figure out which song this is. I don't remember the lyrics. Just bits of the video. I've been trying to figure it out for years!

- Sung by a male. Not a band. Single male artist. It was his debut single and this was the video of the song.

- Song was released in the late 90s early 2000s.

- Most likely a pop song.

- Video is a guy with his guitar is like an alleyway. As he starts playing the guitar, he starts floating into the air. Starting with a couple of inches off the ground. A crowd starts to gather until there is a HUGE amount of people. A girl is trying to get to the guy and is making her way towards him, through the crowd.

That's all I can remember. Maybe he's dressed in jeans and perhaps a checked/plaid shirt, if that helps.