Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brother Noor

NO WAY!

i didnt know there was an avatar thread!!!

AHHHHH!!!

i was watching sozen's comet three days ago!

"APPA YIP YIP!!!" :lol:

^ Innit.

I love Sokka. I don't think any actor can improve upon the character. -_-

And I saw DeathNote which is a very addicting anime. :P

^ Innit.

I love Sokka. I don't think any actor can improve upon the character. -_-

And I saw DeathNote which is a very addicting anime. :P

hmm....i wonder who got you hooked onto that

Yes Yes, you made me watch it and I made *sash* watch it with me and got her all addicted. :D

Back to the avatar. So I heard the movie is releasing this july. I'm kinda disappointed because the kid that plays aang looks too serious rather than the animated aang who has an awesome personality. And then the Slumdog Millionaire guy is playing Zuko. :( That has to be the worst character for him. Zuko has a lovable aspect to him and this guy doesn't have that quality. Or maybe I'm disgusted by his character in skins.

Anyhoo, have you guys seen the actually people behind the voices of the animated characters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXM_HTwC-Y8

I love the voices of Aang, Zuko and Sokka. :D But I just can't imagine the person behind Zuko's voice.

The guys playing the voice of Aang and Zuko, would have been so much better if they were in the actual film. I know the zuko guy is an actor not so sure about Aang but would have been cool to see them in movie.

Ha. Wallah I'm actually watching it right now :rolleyes:

My little brother is hooked on it haha. There's episodes on like 24/7!

I like Saka's lame jokes :)

The guys playing the voice of Aang and Zuko, would have been so much better if they were in the actual film. I know the zuko guy is an actor not so sure about Aang but would have been cool to see them in movie.

Sokka too. But Aang especially. His voice really adds to the character. But I think the main reason for not using them was the need for martial arts training. But hey, if they can make actors learn, they could have made the voice actors learn too for the sake of the movie.

Ha. Wallah I'm actually watching it right now :rolleyes:

My little brother is hooked on it haha. There's episodes on like 24/7!

I like Saka's lame jokes :)

What channel is that? Or perhaps it's better I don't know. :P

in production ;)

Korra?

Avatar: Legend of Korra is an upcoming animation project of Nickelodeon. This cable television network has confirmed that the project is currently staffing up for production, adding that Avatar: The Last Airbender co-creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko are involved and that more information will be forthcoming at a later date. Although there is not much information about this, they would make a new series or season related to the world of Avatar. A few days later, Viacom copyrighted the title: "Avatar:Legend of Korra". It's unknown when the series is going to be released for now.

Rumors

The series would be 100 years after the end of "Avatar: The Last Airbender".

Characters would remember the past (flashbacks), the times of "The Last Airbender". ;)

my avatar dvds B)

img0073n.jpg[/url]