Pick up Lines

Boy walks up to girl

Boy:"Did it hurt?"

Girl:"Did what hurt?"

Boy:"When you fell from heaven?"

Girl: :blush: "awww your so sweet"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ye B) ...............she'll be putty in your hands

Boy walks by girl

Boy: "Do you believe in love at first sight, or do you need me to walk by once more."

Girl: :lol:

awwwwwwwww ye B)....she'll be putty in your hands

Boy walks up to girl

Boy: " I couldnt help but notice you were notcing me and i wanted to put you on notice that i noticed you notcing me....so why dont you just hook me up with your number."

Girl: <_<

awwwwwwwwwwwwww ye B)....she'll be putty in you hands

Courtesy of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Guest Sister Who

Hello HinduKid,

Muslims dont really really greet each other using pick up lines. :)

Becuase we dont want to be putty in each others hands.

Or this would most likely happen instead:

Boy walks up to girl

Boy:"Did it hurt?"

Girl:"Did what hurt?"

Boy:"When you fell from heaven?"

Girl: "I don't know man, does THIS hurt?" :box:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ye B) ...............she'll be putty you in hospital

Boy walks by girl

Boy: "Do you believe in love at first sight, or do you need me to walk by once more."

Girl: "No why?"

awwwwwwwww ye B)....she'll be putty in your...nothing

:P

When I used to go out clubbing a few years back I got stupid lines like that a lot of times. My strongest reaction to a really stupid pick-up line was to punch a guy real hard in the middle of his face - I hit his nose. The police got involved after the guy was rushed to the hosiptal (he only broke his nose by the way) :lol:.

Woo HOO!!! Go Aztera :D masha’Allah that’s some strong sister we got here!

:blink:

the pick up lines were funny...and aztera's edited versions were funny...but you sent a guy to the hospital because he said a lame pick up line?

your like...the godfather

It wasn't a lame pick-up line but a very rude one. Plus I sensed he was going to place his hand on my ass when he was about to lift his arm. So I did something before HE would touch ME. He was lucky my instant instict wasn't to break his whole damn arm :)

And oh yeah, this happened a couple of years back when I was extremely aggressive and out of control in regards to controlling my temper. It really wasn't rare I'd smack someone over the face or whatever if they got on my nerves the slightest bit. And the mentioned incidents hasn't unfortunately been the only time the police got involved because of my temper :unsure: I was a nightmare :unsure: But in some cases it's been good that I was! Imagine if I'd just done nothing and let the guy get away with his perverted pick-up line and even touching me. Maybe his encounter with me has taught him not to do this to the next girls he tries to "charm" :)

It wasn't a lame pick-up line but a very rude one. Plus I sensed he was going to place his hand on my ass when he was about to lift his arm. So I did something before HE would touch ME. He was lucky my instant instict wasn't to break his whole damn arm :)

And oh yeah, this happened a couple of years back when I was extremely aggressive and out of control in regards to controlling my temper. It really wasn't rare I'd smack someone over the face or whatever if they got on my nerves the slightest bit. And the mentioned incidents hasn't unfortunately been the only time the police got involved because of my temper :unsure: I was a nightmare :unsure: But in some cases it's been good that I was! Imagine if I'd just done nothing and let the guy get away with his perverted pick-up line and even touching me. Maybe his encounter with me has taught him not to do this to the next girls he tries to "charm" :)

This isn't going to give much confidence to the fellas :ph34r: ( i know the ninja icon is out of place here, but when is it ever a right time to use a ninja icon)

this one's cheesy, but i had to post it.

"you had me at salaam"

i dont think people actually say this crap to people of the opposite sex, at least i hope not. i would never do it...maybe as a joke. lol