Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheHinduKid

Pick up Lines

If i do become a doctor, and that's a BIG if, I'm not going to tell any girls I'm a doctor. if they ask i'll tell them I'm a librarian making $40,000 a year (average pay for a lot of families). if they walk then I know they weren't worth it.

Why would you lie...?

^^^ because then he knows whether the gurlie just after him for the money and the nice secure future..or for him :) i personally wuldnt marry a doctah..dey work crap hours.

Yeah but I suppose the question is if the girl would want him when she's found out that

1) he's lied

2) he doesn't trust her as a decent humanbeing and thinks she's a gold digger or obsessed with her social status.

Also, there's nothing wrong in prioritizing a doctor or an educated person for the right reasons:)

Yeah but I suppose the question is if the girl would want him when she's found out that

1) he's lied

2) he doesn't trust her as a decent humanbeing and thinks she's a gold digger or obsessed with her social status.

Also, there's nothing wrong in prioritizing a doctor or an educated person for the right reasons:)

and I would suppose the question is if I would want the girl after I found out that

1) She married me for my money

2) She lied to me about not carrying about what I did for a living.

Of course you wouldn't :) But don't you think you'd be able to somehow feel or somehow kknow it if someone doesn't really care about you? Hopefully you'llmarry someone whom you know really well and who knows you. Someone who cares about you and not your profession, status and money - inshallah :)

P.S

What an honour to see my words in your signature :D:blush:

I had this really stupid friend in high school he liked this girl and finally decided to approach her he said

"Is your dad a thief? Because he must of stole the stars and put them into your eyes!"

Come to find out her father passed died 3 days ago.

Hasn't used a pickup line on a girl since.

i thought the topic was pick up lines...

that was kinda the point, but at some point it just totally veered off in another direction :blink:

Boy walks up to girl

Boy: Are you Shiite?

Girl: Yes i am.

Boy: I thought so, cause when I saw you , I thought, "She's aiight!"

awwwwwwwwwwwww ye B).....she'll be putty in your hands

that was kinda the point, but at some point it just totally veered off in another direction :blink:

i just like using doctor pick up lines cuz they always work hahaha (from observation of course :) )

Boy walks up to girl

Boy: Are you Shiite?

Boy: I thought so, cause when I saw you , I thought, "She's aiight!"

awwwwwwwwwwwww ye B).....she'll be putty in your hands

LOL what happens if their sunni ... I wouldnt try that one unless your a gambler ... you're way more likely to run into a sunni. hehehe nice try.

HinduKid, I'm confused. Are you a muslim?

i thought the name woulda been a dead giveaway....but i didnt realize i was being so cryptic....no i'm not muslim, i was raised a hindu

Haha well, it seems that I am pretty slow. I just thought maybe you had a wierd sense of humour.

LOL what happens if their sunni ... I wouldnt try that one unless your a gambler ... you're way more likely to run into a sunni. hehehe nice try.

Boy walks up to girl

Boy: Are you sunni?

Boy: good....cuz i'm going to sun ni (soon need) your number.

awwwwwwwwww ye B)