Maniac Muslim Forums
P.E.A.C.E

DUA FOR STUDYING!

^ Unfortunately, there aren't any unless I produce them myself. B)

Maybe if you search the internet you may find some.

Sorry for being of no help.

Guest Moudini

^That's alright, but... :D

Study Tips:

Write " بِسْمِه تَعَاَلى " - In the Name of the Most High - (instead of Bismillah...) at the top of the page or cover.

I wrote this at the top of my Math exam when I did it, and I got it back today, 93%!

122/131

:)

^ Mashallah.

But it's not the writing that did it, it's your intention and (Inshallah) firm belief/trust in Allah (tawakal-'ala-allah) :)

The teachers at my school make us say the third one before tests

one point for islamic schools! :D

you do go to islamic school right?

man, i should print these out and keep em in my backpack xD

o god thank u soo much for that study dua!! it looks like i've got the opposite problem here, c im not good at arabic.. sure i can talk pretty well but can't read and write.. that my friend is why i needed the dua thing in english.. it seems like i'v been looking 4 it for quite a while and .. whalla! there it is.. so thanks alot.. again :D

Thank you for all of these! I printed them out and use them all the time, and I actually got a 100% in my science test (which I was sure I would fail!) as well as a 19/20 for my Islamic memorization test. Thank you!

As its approaching exam time for most of us, I thought I'd give this thread a bump up - remind us all of the Duas that will benefit us inshaAllah.

I just saw on another site that someone was asking that as exams are manmade, should we really be asking Allah for help?

I couldn't believe someone even asked this, and even worse people were actually voting no!

Allahumma laa sahla illa maa ja'altahu sahlan wa in shi'ta ja'alta alhuzn sahla :D my fave dua!