Maniac Muslim Forums
ESQRT-22

One surah a week! Memorize time

BUMP!

This thread is truly beneficial. It would definitely be a motivator to help us to keep up with our memorizations.

Let's revive this.

It's kind of scary. I've realized I haven't really memorized all that much since this thread! I've really slacked off on memorizing Qur'an, so let's try and do this thing again. Anyone interested? If so, I'll start a new thread.

I was going in order with the suwar before but went off track to other ones... And I haven't even polished up on the surah I started with :s

So yeah.. Please do start this up again, someone.. Would really help!!

I don't want to take part in the memorizing just yet (for personal reasons) but I do want to offer my support. I can help by posting tafseer notes or summat, i'll def make duas for you guys, iA. =)

I'm halfway through juz 27 and it's a really gorgeous juz with Surah Waqi'ah and Surah Rahman. Can we start with that?

I think we should all set our own goals. We're all at different levels and we all have different amounts of time available for this. Ill make a thread soon.

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING??

Haven't given up have we?!?

I reciting a daily Surah Mulk and i like this Surah and more benefits in this surah.