Maniac Muslim Forums
Dawud Israel

The Fasting Club

All In for Fasting tomoroow??? :D

Definitely!

It's funny, though, that when I'm fasting during the school day my stomach doesn't growl in the middle of class. But on days that I'm not fasting and it's only a few minutes till lunch, my stomach growls like a bear. :P

Yes, inshAllah. Everyone eat a big, nutritious, healthy dinner incase you forget to wake up for suhur. I know I will. And lots and lots of water.

Guest Sister Who

Oohh i need to fast too, but before i need to start drinking water, i hardly drink water im always feeling so dizzy, i prefer drinking orange juice but apparently alot of orange juice aint good for you either.

London tap water has been recycled 7 times :| it comes out whitish.

Yes, it's a great idea. =D I fasted yesterday (accidentally slept through suhoor, though :/) so I'll try to make fasting on Saturdays a habit.

You're not allowed to fast Saturday alone. You may fast on Saturday only if you will be fasting a day before or a day after. The reason for this is so that we may differentiate ourselves from the Yahuud who observe sabbath or shabbat on Saturdays. :).

Wow great idea, I'll fast tomorrow insha'Allah.

What time does suhoor time end? Or do we not have to eat anything in the morning?

Sahoor ends when the iqama is called :).

Really? Cause my Islamic calendar for Suhoor always ends like 15-20 minutes before Fajr. Maybe that's a hanafi only thing?

Haha,loool,yes muslims these days are too much into food and stuffing there bellies.then complaining of fatness.

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah has reported that the prophet peace be upon him said:

"Make it a practice to fast,You will always enjoy good health."

(Tabrani'i)

Hadhrat Muadhah al-Adawiyyah said,she asked Aishah (r.a) wether Allah's messenger used to fast

three days every month,and she replied that he did.She asked which days in the month he fasted,and she replied he did

not care which days he fasted."

(Muslim-Mishkaat-Tirmidhi)

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah reported Allah's messenger as saying;

"Man's deeds are presented to Allah on Mondays and thursdays and i like mine to be presented

when i am fasting."

(Tirmidhi)

MashaAllah thank you for the Reminder KeeKee

Yes, if you fast, pick Mondays and Thursdays

may Alllah accept all your fasts and efforts, Ameen