Maniac Muslim Forums
maghrib

I hate people in this section

i hate people in this section that don't drop something, don't tell me how awesome i am, don't stfu when i tell them to, or complain about something that's beyond them

you're 3 out of 4 so far

^haha good one! :lol:

I dont like rap, freestyling is ok-ish but nonetheless im not a huge fan of the whole thing. I'm into otherstuff. But you see, other people might not be into 'my' stuff. It doesnt mean we cant coexist...and that we start using the word 'hate' to eachother.

You know hate is a bloody strong word. Shouldnt be thrown about like sprinkles on fairy bread.

If you like ranting and **** stirring then i 'hate' that too.

You yourself said that it aint haram. And as long as were not disobeying islamic guidelines...i say we live and let live.

But then if you say, "Oh i'm just expressing my opinions...why is that a crime?" Fair enough, youre right. But then again, thats going back on your point about 'Making useless posts'.

If you want people to do something more useful with their time, 'hating' them will get you nowhere.

I do agree that battles between people to insult each other is stupid, but society told us it's funny and cool so we think it is.
I doubt one would be saying that if they died while writing a transcript of themselves rapping.

To sum up on what I said, I hate the idea of rapping and battling in text. Thats all. In text. Its just so stupid.

So think about it. All of you.

are you saying this for personal taste issues or for reasons of islamic concern?

Not personal taste issues. Common sense issues and islamic concern.

No one freestyles or battle in text. Like I said, tis stupid. So if you want to write something write something Islamic. Something to reflect. Not battle like girls and exchange rhymes.

Know what, my advice to you all is, just listen to Hereafter lectures, and once you go back to these sections, you'd feel the same way I do, insha Allah.

did the hereafter series teach you to talk like that too? "battle like girls..." oh just mashaaAllah. go blame girls on your own personal qualms with this section, even when none come to it...brilliant indeed. may Allah have forgiveness for all of us, ameen.

sometimes ppl do reflect. if you made your first post more clear and in a more nasihaful manner, ppl might see the light in what you are saying inshaAllah =)

did the hereafter series teach you to talk like that too? "battle like girls..." oh just mashaaAllah. go blame girls on your own personal qualms with this section, even when none come to it...brilliant indeed. may Allah have forgiveness for all of us, ameen.

sometimes ppl do reflect. if you made your first post more clear and in a more nasihaful manner, ppl might see the light in what you are saying inshaAllah =)

Agreed. Jazak'Allah Khair for the advice. Ameen to the dua.

Alright, everyone. Go listen to the lectures. Please?

I don't like the freestyle either...it's not really my thing

But I have to agree with the rest. Why do you have to hate someone because of what they do or what they like? Thats the way they are and hating them is just wrong and stupid.

And yeah I think the freestyle should be a bit more Islamic and um less swear words if possible.

Rasulullah SAAWS had people whose poetry he would listen to. Poetry has a strong history with Islam--only now it's called Freestyling.

Chapter 26 of the Qur'an is called "The Poets"

But I agree with him--I hate people in this section--cuz of jealousy! Masha Allah to you all!

yeah, but those poems were not about profanity or thug wanna be attitude or n-words or b-words or f-words. Don't even compare.

Maghrib & Extempers,

Perhaps you can take a different approach instead of accusing everyone who goes to this section and expressing your hate. Maybe you can give naseeha or bring it to their attention?

Rumaysa & Yam7a,

I totally agree with you sisters. JazakumllAllahu Khaira :)

What the heck, when did I say hate? All I said was, some of the stuff going on in this section is definitely not Islamic, but the same goes for conversational.

And Maghrib is a young brother, he will insha'Allah learn better ways to give daw'ah to his fellow Muslims. Passionate hatred speeches only turn people away.

yeah, but those poems were not about profanity or thug wanna be attitude or n-words or b-words or f-words. Don't even compare.

I agree.