Maniac Muslim Forums

ok this Pakistan VS India sparring really needs to stop..

The last thing I wanna do is stoop to your level -_-

Indians are cool, crazy people but you know they wanna be Pakistani secretly :P Who wouldn't want nut jobs like Zardari and Musharraf leading their nation :).

Are there any Pakistanis on here whose family was originally from India? I only found a few weeks ago both sides of my grandparents were from Jalandhar, reminds me of all those Goodness Gracious Me Lines about Santa being from India :lol: ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub7Wan0b5uk

My dad's mom was born in Allahabad(?) <ye does that count?

But whatever Pakistan is too fresh, lol we're the only h-core thing all of middle-east has, daaang.

ehh YOU IMMIGRANTS! :P

(yah , I'm kidding...)

As far I'm concerned, I think my paternal family have always lived in Kashmir - before and after the partitioning.

I do inquire about it a lot, but there's only so much I can be satisfied with because the relevant people (the one's that are alive, at least) I need to ask aren't available!

But my Mother was saying that my pop's famo were orginally nomads from the marshes of Kashmir (too sickk) and settled in the South later on. Don't really know much more to be honest.

She also told me that is why I'm so jungly. B)

Actually, I never meet any Muslims from Jammu. Only Indian Muslims I seem to find are Hydros - they're just pure mad... or Gujis.

mad in a good way, right? *ups sleeves for a fight*

lol...these names are soo funny. Pheni :lol: :lol: Sounds like an autorickshaw's horn.

:ph34r:

lol...these names are soo funny. Pheni :lol: :lol: Sounds like an autorickshaw's horn.

:ph34r:

:lol::drool: AUTO rikshaw hooooorn

actually, i am feeling a bit upset, after hearing about the Islamabad Bombings :( :( Even pheeni cant make me happy