Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

Baba Ali

Heyo folks,

I gots a new submission/Spotlight of the Week. It's the first of what I hope to be many guest articles for the rejuvinated Spotlight of the Week. This week's Spotlight is by Dawud Israel and it's on the always hilarious but still charming Baba Ali. You all probably know him better as the guy that runs Ummah Films.

Check it out: Spotlight of the Week - Baba Ali

Ummah Films and Maniac Muslim sort of does the same sort of thing which is why I'm giving some exposure (although I don't think he needs it because virtually every Muslim knows about him in the West). Regardless, it gives a nice background of the work he does and you sort of appreciate it more. Give him your support.

Oh and e-mail me if you are interested in writing your own Spotlight on an up-and-coming artist/entrepreneur/athlete in the Muslim community.

That last video still/pic is absolutely revolting.

Ma shaa Allah.

Nice article. May Allah remove any stress from him, and give him the ability to continue his Dawah!!

I hope UF goes beyond 2 seasons! :(

Good article Dawud! Well written.

May Allah reward him, and us all, for our efforts.

Looking forward to the film! :)

Ma'salaama

good job man. you've set the bar. i don't think i'll be able to match my article up to yours :thumbup:

yes we all know he is fantastic.. browsing on facebook a few days ago.. Baba Ali posted some new pictures on his profile of his new DVD it looks pretty cool

post-1930-1187470879_thumb.jpg

I met at ISNA, he is a really cool and humble guy. Surprisingly buff too (I thought he'd be some skinny computer nerd)

hands off he's shaddied :no:

really? When? Maybe that's why the marriage things were one of the first issues?