Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Questions to ask before getting married

I thought Seph was? :o

Oh no she din't!!!

I'm a copywriter too. It was a well paid job back in the 1500's, where you would be tasked to copy out a voluminous text for the use of a library or university. Rates have really gone down since the arrival of photocopiers, and now the digital age. Ah, life is tough for us copywriters.

On topic, I would like to ask: "What vision do you have for your children?"

Oh my dear Lord, you had me laughing out loud with your second sentence. This is exactly the nature of cussage I deliver to Abu S daily and to be on the receiving end of it is....kinda surreal!

Ooh that's cold.

You know what's the joke Toast? She whatsapped me today begging for us to meet with her. Seph hasn't seen her in months and frankly, wouldn't even bother doing a projectile pooh on her now! #truthout

Oh no she din't!!!

You know what's the joke Toast? She whatsapped me today begging for us to meet with her. Seph hasn't seen her in months and frankly, wouldn't even bother doing a projectile pooh on her now! #truthout

Lol. Yeah, that's because it's been so many months since I last saw her. I miss that cucumber eating ladoo face that I just wanna kiss and cuddle and my little baby boo<3 .

Who was it that said "but thats sooooo far away" -_-

^ @ dee Would you rather us argue about marriage and fall out and split the ummah up even more? Or would you rather us talk and get to know each other and fall in love and get married and bring the ummah together again?

WHAT DO YOU WANT DEE?!

WHAT DO YOU WANT!

^ @ dee Would you rather us argue about marriage and fall out and split the ummah up even more? Or would you rather us talk and get to know each other and fall in love and get married and bring the ummah together again?

WHAT DO YOU WANT DEE?!

WHAT DO YOU WANT!

"Some men... just want to watch the world burn."

Questions I would ask:

Is it ok that i sing/whistle bollywood/reggae songs all day?

Is it ok that i have so much pride that i never tell anyone when im sick/in pain/need something (including my parents)? And I probably wouldn't tell you either?

Is it ok that i like to make random weird sound effects out of nowhere?

Is it ok that i've already planned out my futures children's lives and you're just going to have to go along with it?

Questions I would ask:

Is it ok that i sing/whistle bollywood/reggae songs all day?

Is it ok that i have so much pride that i never tell anyone when im sick/in pain/need something (including my parents)? And I probably wouldn't tell you either?

Is it ok that i like to make random weird sound effects out of nowhere?

Is it ok that i've already planned out my futures children's lives and you're just going to have to go along with it?

Yes, Darling. It's okay for you to do all of the above. I'll simply join in with the weird sounds and reggae.

I think it was in Scrubs where Carla said that you can't just bombard your boyfriend with all the crazy inside you, it has to come out in bits. Preferably when they're already in love with you, and think your craziness is cute/comes with the package.

WHAT DO YOU WANT DEE?!

WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Have you read this thread? I don't think any sister is falling in love with the brothers on here :P

^ that's cheating man. Don't you think?

Lol. I'd feel so guilty if I didn't explain all my geniustraits before hand and two weeks into the marriage he walks in and there i am dancing with the broom singing songs from the eighties. My dad can live with it cuz he's had 20 odd years of this, my brother joins in, mum ignores it.

Have you read this thread? I don't think any sister is falling in love with the brothers on here :P

I think you're wrong.

:whistle:

I think it was in Scrubs where Carla said that you can't just bombard your boyfriend with all the crazy inside you, it has to come out in bits. Preferably when they're already in love with you, and think your craziness is cute/comes with the package.

oooooh

thanks for the tip :shifty: