Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZ

The funny cats and other animals in general thread

Summer Haze, I concur with cubster's assessment of your gorgeous and totally awesome cat, mashAllah!!!!!!!!! He looks like my Leon, especially in the third picture, which is what my husband and I call the Simba pose. That's when we hold him up high in the air and say "SIMBAAAAA". He is sooooooooooo gorgeous, mashAllah. Feel free to post as many pictures of him as you like :)

^^ :( That's so sad. Sorry to hear that Maryam. We haven't let our kitty out far yet, not sure if we plan to either. :/

I'm terrified now of getting another kitten and I keep telling people to keep their cats inside. But I know I don't really mean it because we've had cats before and they wondered for years and lived a good life. It just wasn't meant to be for Holly :(

^ Love it.

So adorkable! They are such wusses though. My cats wouldn't waste time with the pattycake routine. They'd launch straight into each other. Those kitties were so in sync though :lol:

I was laughing all the way through that lol. So funny and so cute! Cubby, do you know why they were doing that? It seemed like an almost-fight to me, but I dunno lol.

Exactly :lol: But it was like they were either too lazy to launch a full assault or just real wusses lol. But they had such great co-ordination that they very could have been playing pattycake :lol: My cats just jump into it and don't play around paw batting :P

rey2YpW.jpg

that right there amigos is a Pit Bull. It is said to be a very very violent and aggressive animal, and therefore we must all go and hunt them all down, before they do some very very violent and aggressive things.

^ Love it.

So adorkable! They are such wusses though. My cats wouldn't waste time with the pattycake routine. They'd launch straight into each other. Those kitties were so in sync though :lol:

I was laughing all the way through that lol. So funny and so cute! Cubby, do you know why they were doing that? It seemed like an almost-fight to me, but I dunno lol.

At first I thought the cats weren't real but apparently they are.