Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Funny YouTube Comments

Have you ever stopped to read the comments on youtube? Some of them are pretty hilarious.

I was watching this coke bomb video and an argument started among the brits and american members. This is just one of the comments.

For example, if Fox or CNN decided to do a report on "2 + 2 = 5 " , most Americans would instantly agree. If Bush says "Iraq has wmds" all americans instantly agree, and if I told an American guy on the bus his name was David Beckham, he would agree.

The David Beckham bit made me lol. :P There were others but full of swearing. :rolleyes:

So post those funny comments!

I hate the morons on the internet. The very fact that they can day something without retribution seems to make everyone a racist, pessimistic jerk. Everyone seems to be a hardcore atheist, or just hates everyone and everything. See that cute video of your grandson, it's now bombarded with spam and hateful words for no reason. Let me present you to figure A.

internetwadln4.jpg

Figure A ^

That's why this thread flopped. I think the funniest thing comments would have to be cartoon videos or interview with random comments. There was one video with an interview with seth mcfarlene and one of the comments said "It's totally fake, I can see the strings!". Stuff like that is gold!

^ :lol: Nice. I'm going to unflop this thread. -_-

Some guy posted a strange/funny video under a fake title of a cartoon. People were mad. Here are the comments (the politer ones anyway):

Person A: Why are there so many freaks on YouTube?

Person B: cause freaks are somehow able to afford computers :(

Person C: Because a freak's computer is his only friend?

and another comment on the same video: Oh ur a jew.....

:P

There was this movie which had a controversial scene in a song where the actor shows his behind but it was deleted in India & certainly in UAE thankfully. So I came across a video on the controversy and here's what the comments said:

Person A: I saw this movie in the US; we got to see his b***. Also some other ribald teasing with the towel...

Person B: can u plz upload it?? v also wanna see his b***!!

Person C: plz send that clip where he show his b*** becoz i saw in movies its delete plz plz send in youtube

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

^ Astaghfirullah. -_-

A Britney vid:

reminds me of those fairy tales where a girl makes a wish, the wish is granted, and she realizes it's not what she really wants

fame and money will not make you happy. Love and Drugs will.

Britney runs over a pap's foot:

haha score 1 for britney! way to go girl! now just run him over completely, he's so oblivious to a moving car!!!!

props white-rose for this thread

comments are usually the funniest part of most youtube videos

^ Thank you Sal!

Yes, and are great to read while waiting for a video to download. Especially when your internet is slow. :P

From an anti-smoking video:

"all smokers will die, and if it were legal i would hunt you down and kill you myself."

"I don't smoke anymore so now I'm acceptable within society. Now I just drink alcohol, take drugs and I cheat and lie. Society sais that's fine as long as I don't smoke."

"oh yeah you look really cool with a a fat tumor dangling from your throat=D good luck with your cancer stick .. my best wishes to all of you who smoke.=) "

And another one with a lady with oral cancer from smoking:

"what the hell did she smoke? antrax?"

"I think I dated her once "

"BULLSH*T AMERICAN BULLSH*T "

"The commercial is British - hence the incorrect speech. "Harder" = "Hodda". "

(it was singapore's comercial :lol: )

ROFL this is a 5 mins video I found on Youtube about Youtube comments... :unsure:

Enjoy...I know I did

hahahaha this is soo funny and true !

so many haters on youtube tho.. i post a video about our new car n c all the haters !

ROFL this is a 5 mins video I found on Youtube about Youtube comments... :unsure:

Enjoy...I know I did

:lol: That was awesome! Damn he got 24,000+ comments!