Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Funny YouTube Comments

Yeah, the athiest stuff on youtube is so outrageous, as well as many other sadistic morons - they quickly seem to put themselves on the victim spot and never shut up about belief etc. Youtube, at times, can be a scary world... it makes you think its full of these "different" people.

Yeah, the athiest stuff on youtube is so outrageous, as well as many other sadistic morons - they quickly seem to put themselves on the victim spot and never shut up about belief etc. Youtube, at times, can be a scary world... it makes you think its full of these "different" people.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Athiest

This explains...so much!

when there are old people involved, youtubers are nice!

:lol: Yea, the comments were decent. Cool video. The guy who was 40? looked so old. :hmm:

jasminelovestito

your damn good dont let antone bring you down!!

mischief603

r u retarded???look how hot she is!!! :o

fresh098

r u a chick?

LMAOO!!! :lol:

747 Jetblasts a car: A Top Gear production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24iZDl-U8es

Brennafugg

I'd like to throw my ex girlfriend into that breeze.

unluckykid256932

me too :P

cpthornman

I think we all want to. lol

ignatiuslau

Amen

ignatiuslau

Amen.

bigcarlky

how about my wife..lol

747 Jetblasts a car: A Top Gear production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24iZDl-U8es

Brennafugg

I'd like to throw my ex girlfriend into that breeze.

unluckykid256932

me too :P

cpthornman

I think we all want to. lol

ignatiuslau

Amen

ignatiuslau

Amen.

bigcarlky

how about my wife..lol

haha, thats just terrible!

peeps who comment random shiz on Youtube videos are at the bottom of the e-strata.

But I used to do it. I would comment stuff like "this is gay" or "this is kewl" and so on. I was like 14 though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqdIDxoWBE&NR=1

This is a video of Peter Russel talking about how Indians can be cheap and it turns into a whole argument about racism and what not but this comment was just weird.

outcast123456789130

SUDRA.....go suck your aorta...

YOU LEUKOCYTE GO TAKE PART IN HEMATOPOIESIS.

YOU SUCKER GO GET A HEMPDYLASIS THERAPHY...

YOU HAVE NO CONNECTIVE TISSUE, YOU ARE JUST FIBRINOGEN.

GO SUCK YOUR GRANDMA'S PURKINJE NODE YOU DEBRIS...YOU PROBABLY CAN ONLY FILTER OUT PLATELETS YOU USELESS SEMILUNAR VALVE

specialdiot

yeahh .. we're glad you know all your medical anatomy stuff .. but sorry this is youtube not a greys anatomy fansite thankyou =]

:lol: I know he makes it sound bad but it's just random medical words that make no sense.

lol, I came across this engagement rejection video and here are some of the comments:

Thats why I use SMS for proposals! Its much faster, mobile and more fun! Plus if you get rejected you just redirect the question to the another candidate!

One less divorce...

Glad to see that guy's attempt at emotional blackmail blew up in his face. Seriously, (bad word)-- first you single the woman out, then blindfold her so that she has to prance around like an idiot, and finally propose to her in the least romantic, intimate situation devisable by humankind.

Yeah I'm gonna say she had a good reason to be that appalled by him. After all she looked down and hid her face when she saw him. It wasn't a look of "omg wow you're here I'm so happy" it was more like "omg what are you doing here, I don't want you to be here." And she was planning to keep running but that guy stopped her.

Wow. I would've said yes than broken up with him in the stands!

:lol:

I was watching a video on penguins and it's babies and there was a warning put up by the uploader :lol:

This is a sketch it is not real to the dumb users in youtube, Who just sit all day *itching on users videos.

Comment 1: lol poor bird-like-thing... or whatever that was

Comment 2: ha he just has 1 bone

Comment 3: that was awesome. ive got 17 nephews, gotta admit, ive been tempted to push a few of them off the iceburg!

Comment 4: and remember kids if you ever piss a penguin run away just run away

:P

^ LOL I think the video was funnier.

Some of the other comments in this thread are really funny though, but I didn't laugh too hard. <_<