Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Funny YouTube Comments

Video:

(warning contains music)

Okay so this needs a bit of an explanation for the sake of the people who don't want to hear music. Bear with me. :D

About video:Someone made an animated (if you can call it that) video of backstreet boys. It's lego pieces with BSB heads stuck on and in the last shot someone takes a scissor and snips off the head of Howie or whatever his name was.

Comment: Are you Sylar?!?!?!?!?!

:lol::lol:

^ :lol:

I've come across a few ridiculously hilarious comments, should have saved them. Now i know to!

LOL-this is so hilarious! I absolutely agree, the comments on youtube can sometimes be the best part of some videos.

Will try to remember posting some funny ones as I come across them.

http://www.youtube.c...KqdIDxoWBE&NR=1

This is a video of Peter Russel talking about how Indians can be cheap and it turns into a whole argument about racism and what not but this comment was just weird.

outcast123456789130

SUDRA.....go suck your aorta...

YOU LEUKOCYTE GO TAKE PART IN HEMATOPOIESIS.

YOU SUCKER GO GET A HEMPDYLASIS THERAPHY...

YOU HAVE NO CONNECTIVE TISSUE, YOU ARE JUST FIBRINOGEN.

GO SUCK YOUR GRANDMA'S PURKINJE NODE YOU DEBRIS...YOU PROBABLY CAN ONLY FILTER OUT PLATELETS YOU USELESS SEMILUNAR VALVE

specialdiot

yeahh .. we're glad you know all your medical anatomy stuff .. but sorry this is youtube not a greys anatomy fansite thankyou =]

lol_2.gif I know he makes it sound bad but it's just random medical words that make no sense.

lol... to the untrained eye it looks real! :D i wouldn't have known otherwise. and it's rather ironical that the second commenter's name is specialidiot. lol. yeah it's missing an i but oh well. lol.

there's this funny song about how lame people can be when they comment. there's a bit of adult content so watch out! We Didn't Start the Flame War

sorry if i offend anyone, but i was wathcing this news clip abt the war in iraq and the comment directly under me said

so the sandniggers are rebelling huh?

i laughed a lil to hard

comment: lern 2 fckingh speel!!11!

-----

Comment 1: You have more fans than you know, brother. And, yeah, unfortunately, most of them are silent. You're a secular modern day profit, TJ. Keep it up.

Comment 2 (reply to comment 1)

Profit??

..you mean..prophet? Guess you weren't paying much attention when you were worshiping this moron.

---

Found them hilarious.

The following comments are for a video on features of the google wave:

- i´m scared. i thought it would take a little longer for booble to log onto my brain..

- What the hell...I will ask as well. Could someone send me an invite (If you could see me you would see that my bottom lip was sticking out and I was mouthing pleeeeease)--my address is...

- If someone invites me they can have my babies - id: d...

- This is a shameful plea: any who are willing to spare an invite message me and I will send you 1 million dollars via Wave.

- how can I add Rosy to my contacts ?

I mean what's her email ?? (For the MMers who don't know, she's a real-time translation bot. :P)

- whats with this invite sh*t

- For people asking for invites... google wave is pretty useless without knowing friends who have it.

- Google is like SKYNET, we are all going to die.

- (Person 1) I guess Lotus notes was to hard for google to use.... Over hyped IMing program...

- (Person 2) See, if you would've typed that in Google Wave, it would have corrected your "to" to "too".

- (Person 1) But then I won't be driven to improve my bad grammar & spelling issues...

- I'm a google freak, please please....(beggin') send me an invite...

seriously, every single youtube video with more than 1,000 views must have stupid comments that HAVE to include swearing.

I post a video of how my phone stopped working and look at this comment:

" yoo n!gga thats why you download right apps and dont download the free ones from b*tch a$$ websites ok and [dont say sh!t about nokia] aight.................i got nokia 5800 and its best it only 350 someplaces even 300 before that i had n96 it was goooood but kind show "

My hand is in the video, it's not black ( I'm arab ), and this guy thinks Nokia is God that he feels offended :rolleyes:

^ Sad. He's a joke as his comment doesn't even make sense. Anyone who is not a caucasian is automatically black? Pathetic.