Maniac Muslim Forums
white-rose

Funny YouTube Comments

^ tell me about it. i've had experiences like that a lot.:huh:

---

i posted up a video where i randomly talked about how everyone keeps asking me where i'm from (read: very random video).

commenter (2 months ago) I thought you looked Korean.

commenter (5 months ago) ROTFL!!!

QEUUN of randomness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaary indresting... keep on rozhing!

(one person knows what i'm talking about, fyi)

haha

or on my other video with my dad's car... i get this hateful comment from a local who feels jealous? he said it in arabic.. but i ll put the translation here:

" hah.. congratz on getting this car.. u could have only dreamed of buying a similar car in your f**kin country you b*st*rd... "

:rolleyes:

^ what on earth!? :blink: what was he trying to achieve with that? starting a flame war? lol. down with haters i say! i'd actually like some good replies to people when dealing with people like that. or maybe ignore-mode is the best option. B)

Wow, what a fool. He probably can't afford one so he's taking it out on you. -_- Shameful how people are so openly hateful but hardly ever step up to complement someone. :no:

^ Sad. He's a joke as his comment doesn't even make sense. Anyone who is not a caucasian is automatically black? Pathetic.

Lol, I think the term "n*****/*****" nowadays has become a general term used to refer to anyone (amongst the youth). It's equivalent to saying "hey buddy/brother/g. I don't know just something I've noticed.

Wow, what a fool. He probably can't afford one so he's taking it out on you. -_- Shameful how people are so openly hateful but hardly ever step up to complement someone. :no:

Absolutely agree.

Youtube commenters are really mad.

Someone was trying to understand what the 6th form in the british education system means. Here's how the discussion turns weird.

Person 1: wait is this like university? or highschool?

because it seems too imature for uni?

Person 2: collage you idiot

Person 3: its college you american retard

Person 4: Why are people saying collage?

It's college!

Person 2: thats the classic example of a typo, give me a break you c*nt

------------

Just. Wow. :lol:

LOL ^^^

you know all this talk about people always trying to criticize anything...

reminds me of the " youtube is my life " video/song. its really hilarious

just type youtube is my life.. it should be the 1st one to come.

yeah haha .. from the comments u c on the videos, ud actually believe there r many people out there who jus want to say something different lmao. i like the begining where hes trying out the " gay statement" " ur so gay ____ not tht i have anything against gay people! " hahaha

lol yea. They made a parody of it 'youtube is my wife'. Not very entertaining but it got a lot of you suck comments. :rolleyes:

I was searching spider venom from which I landed on camel spiders and then a video of a man who trapped a camel spider. He somehow managed to tie it to the top of a box using string/rope and tape and was explaining about it and how he plans to feed it to his pet lizard.

Here's a comment:

k man, i hate spiders as much as the next guy or girl there some creepy mother f*****s but yes it's very harsh as much as there creepy, they don't deserve to be pray without being able to defend its self..it's only a bug..but it lives,breaths,eats,sh*ts,drinks and communicates like each and every one of us..so simple little bug like that..shoulden't be cut short of its life..sounds stupid but..hey that's my theory. would you like to be tied down and eaten without a chance to defend yourself ?

Funny part? His user name is axemurder66. Also the breaths, eats, sh*ts bit. :lol:

Another one:

u aint gonna get a girlfriend if u know that mutch about a dumb f*king spider dumb*ss

:lol: Knowledge about spiders = unplanned celibacy?

Another:

hahaha he is DEF. gonna beat the sh*t outta yo lizard.

This one, I might actually agree with because wiki says camel spiders eat lizards unless the lizard is a huge iguana or something.

Lucky for you, Bush isnt President anymore :P I he had seen this he would use it as another excuse to nuke iraq..

:lol: Where on Earth do people come up with this kind of thinking?

There are worse comments though. :mellow: