Maniac Muslim Forums
The Remnant

YOUR top speed?

^ it's funny cz normally it's called the highway or a freeway...never heard of motorway before :P

lol!

Do you guys say 'rotary' for 'roundabout' ?

rotary.... yeah...

Thank god-a straight answer..no wonder my aunt's tom tom goes on about taking the first left on the rotary and 'then take the highway'...*aah*

^ i don't know about that...i call it 'the circle thing' :yes:

yes..thats what i've been told. It's okay i understand that you have limited vocabulary. :lol:

JK

HOLD ON HOLD ON. Roundabout sounds more familiar than rotary. Rotary...interact, isn't that some community service club? Roundabout roundabout whaaaat is a roundabout...is it like a circle in the middle of the road that you go AROUND ABOUT :wow:

BLESSING:

"Thank god-a straight answer..no wonder my aunt's tom tom goes on about taking the first left on the rotary and 'then take the highway'...*aah*"

HAHAHAHAHA, WOMAN YOU ARE GENIUS. MASHALLAH.

HOLD ON HOLD ON. Roundabout sounds more familiar than rotary. Rotary...interact, isn't that some community service club? Roundabout roundabout whaaaat is a roundabout...is it like a circle in the middle of the road that you go AROUND ABOUT :wow:

ermm........... :unsure:

Say someone is driving through a roudabout. What's the minimum speed at which their car will tip over?

BLESSING:

"Thank god-a straight answer..no wonder my aunt's tom tom goes on about taking the first left on the rotary and 'then take the highway'...*aah*"

HAHAHAHAHA, WOMAN YOU ARE GENIUS. MASHALLAH.

I didn't even get what you was on about first-LOL

Why thank you sister CI-obviously i could never measure up to you...but no harm in trying. :lol:

Say someone is driving through a roudabout. What's the minimum speed at which their car will tip over?

Depends on the car.

My absolute highest was between 85 and 90 going downhill in my Honda Accord. There are cops creeping all over the highway I drive on, so I saw my speedometer and BRAKED!

100-110 mph in a 1.3 toyota corolla.

I've been in a golf gti that did 140 mph but i wasnt driving

I was in an Audi S4 at 140 mph, but yeah, I wasn't driving... though i HAVE driven an S4... and uffff what a beautiful car! :wub:

i maxed out an RSX base model at 215 km/h on the highway once

and same speed with a 525i on a straight away in the country, damn governors