Bambi

The Lion King

The Power Rangers

Harry Potter 4

Hotel Rwanda

The Notebook

Titanic

Star Wars 3

That movie where the mother is falsely accused of the murder of her toddler? Yeah.

Sailor Moon (the movie, where all the senshis die or sum)

You people are soft! How could you cry at a cheesy Bollywood movie?

Movies that made me cry:

The Lion King- All normal humans cry when Mufasa dies :cry:

My Girl

Steel Magnolias

To Live (Chinese movie)

I know there must be more, but those are the ones that make me cry no matter how many times I see them/know what's going to happen, just because they're so well executed. There are some movies that I might feel really emotional in, just because I'm having an emotional day, but if I watched them at another time I wouldn't be very effected. But the ones listed above make me bawl like a baby.

Other movies that are extremely sad but didn't make me cry:

Away From Her- HEARTBREAKING. I don't know how I didn't cry, it made me so sad.

Grave of the Fireflies- supposedly everyone cries at this, it was really sad, but it didn't make me cry.

When my husband and I saw Public Enemies (Johnny Depp as John Dillinger) in the theatres, I cried when his woman finds out his last words were about her, and I got so embarrassed because my husband saw me crying and he went "Aww". I wanted to hit him I was so embarrassed :lol: So I was mean to him instead, to save my pride. :P But now I'm okay with crying in front of him.

TOY STORY 3.

I cried my eyes out. How amazing was that film? Oh God, the ending. <3

TOY STORY 3.

I cried my eyes out. How amazing was that film? Oh God, the ending. <3

This sounds really weird but the incinerator reminded me of hell and I was literally holding onto the arm rests, terrified, in the scene where they're about to fall into it because I thought they were falling into HELL! *shudders*

May Allah protect us all.

This sounds really weird but the incinerator reminded me of hell and I was literally holding onto the arm rests, terrified, in the scene where they're about to fall into it because I thought they were falling into HELL! *shudders*

May Allah protect us all.

Same! Ameen!

If you haven't seen the film, don't open this:

I genuinely thought they were going to 'die'. :( I cried, haha. That whole scene was brilliantly directed and scary. It was so deep because when they were closest to the fire, they accepted death. And these are TOYS. What a scene. And when the claw comes, omg!