Maniac Muslim Forums
theenglishhumza

What films have made you cry?

Devdas was barfilicious...so boring i got cranky towards the middle...

only thing worth watching were the songs and the actress who played aish's mom!

lion king when the father died :cry: so sad

oh yea...that was sad..but i never cried..but still sad

paki films make me cry,not coz they've sad stories or endings.. its coz througout the movie i feel like pulling my hair out and THAT makes me cry. :angry::cry:

this is weird, but i was crying in Farenheit 9/11...

partly out of anger, when i saw the man carrying the dead body of a little boy and he was screaming "WHAT WAS HIS CRIME???!!!!"

and then there was a women who was crying for her uncle's house that was blown up by an american missile, and she cursed america over and over, saying that "may god destroy their houses as well..."

its the only movie that i came close to crying in...

i still cry when i watch the loin king..its soo sad....and titanic always makes me cry...my bros make fun of me all the time...and theyre younger than me!

Well Honest Confession ............. I Never Cried Watching Movies ............. But There This One Movie That Touched Me Completely ................ I Would Suggest All Of You To Watch The Movie ............... The Movie Called ............. A Walk To Remember ............. Sometime Movies Like These Makes Me Think ........... Whether Luv Like This Still Exist In This World.

Well Honest Confession ............. I Never Cried Watching Movies ............. But There This One Movie That Touched Me Completely ................ I Would Suggest All Of You To Watch The Movie ............... The Movie Called ............. A Walk To Remember ............. Sometime Movies Like These Makes Me Think ........... Whether Luv Like This Still Exist In This World.

I saw that movie, and I thought it was a tad bit formula, but it was ok i guess. <_< anywho I saw this movie last night that made me cry it was called of mice and men :( so sad

The only film ive ever cried at is.

MY GIRL

when she found out he died and it hurt too much for her and she ran to her doctor and he couldnt cure her hurt :(:(

awwww gosh it was dead sad :(

and i cried at the end of miss congeniality when she was truly touched and wanted world peace

titanic was rubbish, why didnt she let jack share the board? poor guy was freezin in the water...ladies first an all that but come off it!!!!!

not to hollywood but i will admit i have to bollywood.

the 2 are kabhi kushi kabhi gham AND kal ho na ho. But i was sad to the ending of Devdas when he was dying and he couldnt see paro :(