I watched this for a while but then got bored :/

that stuff is always boring

real MMers watch anime

so much anime so little time.

that stuff is always boring

real MMers watch anime

so much anime so little time.

Hey, there's nudity in that image!

I ran out of new things to watch, so I just started a series re-watch of Walking Dead. I forgot how freaking amazing the pilot episode is. IT IS SO GOOD. It's intriguing and terrifying. Why did the show have to start sucking??? It started out so well! The pilot episode is really of the finest hours of television I've seen. And I watch a lot of tv.

The best pilot episode I've seen is the pilot for Kung Fu (1972). (I haven't seen The Walking Dead yet)

LOL my uncle made me watch this Kung Fu pilot when I was a kid. It's full of gems like this

the entire show was full of gems. maybe I will force my wife to watch the entire series with me.

Better Off Ted! Such an underrated show and a true gem on Netflix. I can't believe it couldn't draw an audience on TV but then again neither could Community nor Scrubs, but that's a recurring theme with most well-written comedies (or tv shows in general).

Better Off Ted! Such an underrated show and a true gem on Netflix. I can't believe it couldn't draw an audience on TV but then again neither could Community nor Scrubs, but that's a recurring theme with most well-written comedies (or tv shows in general).

I LOVE Better off Ted!!!!! It's definitely in my top 5 favorite comedies ever (Community is #1, of course).

It is such an underrated gem, 2 short and awesome seasons while total crap like everybody loves raymond and two and a half men goes on for decades.

I could totally use a re-watch of Better off Ted.

I just heard The Walking Dead is coming back. I'm pretty excited, though I've vowed not to watch TV. I might break this vow though. I just want to see what happens. But I can already guess: they get out.

I just heard The Walking Dead is coming back. I'm pretty excited, though I've vowed not to watch TV. I might break this vow though. I just want to see what happens. But I can already guess: they get out.

We just re-watched the whole series (in one week, how sad). I can't wait til Sunday! Every other show I like isn't coming back until January at the earliest (Community, Orphan Black, Hannibal, Bates Motel, The Fall and so on). FINALLY I have a show to look forward to every week. The Blacklist sucks this season.

Also, did you ever watch season 2 of Orphan Black?

We just re-watched the whole series (in one week, how sad). I can't wait til Sunday! Every other show I like isn't coming back until January at the earliest (Community, Orphan Black, Hannibal, Bates Motel, The Fall and so on). FINALLY I have a show to look forward to every week. The Blacklist sucks this season.

Also, did you ever watch season 2 of Orphan Black?

I didn't. I watched ep 1 of season 2 and just couldn't remember anything that happened in season 1 so it didn't really make sense. And I was like I'll either have to re-watch, just push myself to watch enough of this until I understand it again, or stop. So I stopped. Given how loose my schedule is now, I feel like watching TV could be dangerous.

I didn't. I watched ep 1 of season 2 and just couldn't remember anything that happened in season 1 so it didn't really make sense. And I was like I'll either have to re-watch, just push myself to watch enough of this until I understand it again, or stop. So I stopped. Given how loose my schedule is now, I feel like watching TV could be dangerous.

But Orphan Black is so good and so worth it. Sci-fi, amazing acting (esp. from Maslany), and it's hilarious. What more can you ask for? And how will you understand my jokes about being Alison Hendrix if you don't keep up with Orphan Black?

But Orphan Black is so good and so worth it. Sci-fi, amazing acting (esp. from Maslany), and it's hilarious. What more can you ask for? And how will you understand my jokes about being Alison Hendrix if you don't keep up with Orphan Black?

your jokes aren't funny either way.