Maniac Muslim Forums

do my children have to be muslim?

I can't find a muslim girl to marry so by process of elimination i wouldn't mind marrying a non-muslim girl.

so am i going to hell or would it be ok to marry a non-muslim girl with non-muslim kids?

Guest tryb4Idie

I can't find a muslim girl to marry so by process of elimination i wouldn't mind marrying a non-muslim girl.

so am i going to hell or would it be ok to marry a non-muslim girl with non-muslim kids?

LOL you cant find a single muslim girl? I think you need to start looking in other places...O and stop shaving your chest hair its way to metrosexual...

There are plenty of Muslim girls looking to get married. Dont give up yet. You may be too inexperienced to realize it now but the person you marry is the biggest decision of your life. Do not rush into marriage with a non muslima and than regret it for the next 18 years when your kids are heavily into all things Kafir. I.E. If you marry a muslim women at least if they turn out bad you will be able to say on the day of Judgement that you and your partner taught your kids Islam and what they need to know. Support from the mother of your children will make your life easier. Allah pairs us off to make our lives easier...I wil get you the Quranic quote to substantiate that in a bit.

LOL you cant find a single muslim girl? I think you need to start looking in other places...O and stop shaving your chest hair its way to metrosexual...

There are plenty of Muslim girls looking to get married. Dont give up yet. You may be too inexperienced to realize it now but the person you marry is the biggest decision of your life. Do not rush into marriage with a non muslima and than regret it for the next 18 years when your kids are heavily into all things Kafir. I.E. If you marry a muslim women at least if they turn out bad you will be able to say on the day of Judgement that you and your partner taught your kids Islam and what they need to know. Support from the mother of your children will make your life easier. Allah pairs us off to make our lives easier...I wil get you the Quranic quote to substantiate that in a bit.

actually no. either i'm not $$$ enough or not the right race or something else. I'm not remaining celibate for the rest of my life and it's getting harder to comply with.

Guest tryb4Idie
actually no. either i'm not $$$ enough or not the right race or something else. I'm not remaining celibate for the rest of my life and it's getting harder to comply with.

Yes bro its not easy Im 26 and I know believe me but remember that Allah knows what is best for us and you will be married when you are meant to. btw what area do you live in and what is your background...and you do not to be a baller to get married but you should be able to support a women. If she wants you to be rich dont bother you dont want a wife who is about this duniya.

Yes bro its not easy Im 26 and I know believe me but remember that Allah knows what is best for us and you will be married when you are meant to. btw what area do you live in and what is your background...and you do not to be a baller to get married but you should be able to support a women. If she wants you to be rich dont bother you dont want a wife who is about this duniya.

i understand. but it's getting hard.

Guest tryb4Idie
i understand. but it's getting hard.

the reason that I asked what area you live in is because I could probably find you a muslim support group near you. Are you a revert? what is your background?

Tell ur folks to find a nice girl for u, since u can't find 1 urself! :P Seriously yo.

I am very glad being single :D

But nuff about me---I think it may be really hard for you, ShaveChest, because you are in the military. Many Muslim families would outright reject a husband to be working in the US Military, frankly. Now, again, not all do, however, this should not be a reason why you should seek a non-Muslim wife.

You will find out so many problems unraveling later on in the marriage and youre apt to have long arguments and fights that concern beliefs. Also, a man who married a non-Muslima would have to insure that his children be Muslim. Ask yourself if you would throw your child in a ditch of fire. Would you allow it?

Another point I would like to add here is that not all Muslimas are in for the $$$ :rolleyes:

I know many who dont care for money and I have actually seen and heard of many men who care about that more than females do! There is still some good left in this ummah and there are actually many, however, they like pearls, are quite hard to find. Make duaa that Allah SWT gives you the pious spouse with all of the qualities that you want in sujood one night and believe that Allah is capable of giving you what you want.

You may have seen many disappointing examples and you may see many more. But ask yourself how you are like and evaluate yourself. What is it that you need to improve in yourself? Do that and ask for the best and inshaAllah you will get it soon enough when the time's right

Wasalamu alaykum

oh and Eid Mubarak

Guest tryb4Idie
I am very glad being single :D

But nuff about me---I think it may be really hard for you, ShaveChest, because you are in the military. Many Muslim families would outright reject a husband to be working in the US Military, frankly. Now, again, not all do, however, this should not be a reason why you should seek a non-Muslim wife.

You will find out so many problems unraveling later on in the marriage and youre apt to have long arguments and fights that concern beliefs. Also, a man who married a non-Muslima would have to insure that his children be Muslim. Ask yourself if you would throw your child in a ditch of fire. Would you allow it?

Another point I would like to add here is that not all Muslimas are in for the $$$ :rolleyes:

I know many who dont care for money and I have actually seen and heard of many men who care about that more than females do! There is still some good left in this ummah and there are actually many, however, they like pearls, are quite hard to find. Make duaa that Allah SWT gives you the pious spouse with all of the qualities that you want in sujood one night and believe that Allah is capable of giving you what you want.

You may have seen many disappointing examples and you may see many more. But ask yourself how you are like and evaluate yourself. What is it that you need to improve in yourself? Do that and ask for the best and inshaAllah you will get it soon enough when the time's right

Wasalamu alaykum

oh and Eid Mubarak

wow.... Des said it right there. That is better than I could have said it. MashAllah

that is one thing for sure. But I won't abandon my ambitions and goals for the likes of some girl.

jazaks for the advice. and Eid Mubarak to you too :)

why don't u try muslimatch bro??

ehhh....

:huh: is that even a question? i mean who would want their kids to not be Muslim?

and if you are sincere to find a practising muslim girl then you will...some tend to have high standards...this is true...and a good thing when it comes to religion, not so good with money.

however, maybe you should start looking outside the desi community for starters :hmm:

Guest cherrytree

A wise sister once said to me, "Stop looking for the perfect person, BE the perfect person."

'nuff said yo. -_-

A wise sister once said to me, "Stop looking for the perfect person, BE the perfect person."

'nuff said yo.

yeah because aiming for perfection is the way to go :rolleyes: