Maniac Muslim Forums

Fixed!

Your kitty is just being a predator, that word just sounds too harsh for kitties though lol

But but buttttt he didn't even eat the bird. He just played around with it for a while. And that was it. It's like he kills birds for fun. Cruel I say. Poor bird family is missing a family member. -_-

I still like him as a cat though.

But but buttttt he didn't even eat the bird. He just played around with it for a while. And that was it. It's like he kills birds for fun. Cruel I say. Poor bird family is missing a family member. -_-

I still like him as a cat though.

Yeh they don't normally eat their prey because we feed them, but they still have hunting instincts, so they go ahead and hunt anyway. My cat doesn't go outside so I've never had a 'present' before lol.

My cat did once cause a whole bird family to panic though. We used to have ivy on our back wall and birds would build nests in it. The babies would come out and just sit for ages, doing nothing. One came and sat on the kitchen windowsill, but it had no fear I think because my cat was swiping her paw through the opening, trying to grab it. The other birds started cheeping like crazy, until we shut the window and stopped my cat from hitting the bird lol, but it just sat there! I know it was mean, but it was so funny when they were in panic mode. I really shouldn't laugh........

I think its kinda apt that the 'single' thread turned to a cat discussion innit B)

Is my cat supposed to bring me the bugs she kills? Because she doesn't, she just eats them. Greedy.

lolol this morning Basement Cat jump up on the cupboards and chased down a mosquito which she quickly shovelled into her mouth with her giant bear paws and then saw that we were watching her and then she tried to act like she did no such thing, cos she's a lady and all that, but one leg was still sticking out her mouth :lol: I was laughing so hard at her and she was trying to do her usual pout as though nothing happened with this leg sticking out her mouth :lol:

Oliver hunts a lot. He's just a greedy guts. The other day he brought a live mole into my room and it was largely unharmed cos it got away from him and was running around like a crazy thing. I had to hold him down while my brother tried to catch the mole so he could release it somewhere. Oliver just whined the whole time. He always brings his catch to my room, waits for me to see it and then proceeds to eat it. Whatever it is he eats every last piece of it. Usually. I think he got disturbed but this morning I found a 3/4 eaten mouse. just the back legs and the tail was left and it was kinda funny cos the part that he had eaten was standing on the ground so the legs and tail were straight up in the air :mellow:

I think its kinda apt that the 'single' thread turned to a cat discussion innit B)

lolol this morning Basement Cat jump up on the cupboards and chased down a mosquito which she quickly shovelled into her mouth with her giant bear paws and then saw that we were watching her and then she tried to act like she did no such thing, cos she's a lady and all that, but one leg was still sticking out her mouth :lol: I was laughing so hard at her and she was trying to do her usual pout as though nothing happened with this leg sticking out her mouth :lol:

Oliver hunts a lot. He's just a greedy guts. The other day he brought a live mole into my room and it was largely unharmed cos it got away from him and was running around like a crazy thing. I had to hold him down while my brother tried to catch the mole so he could release it somewhere. Oliver just whined the whole time. He always brings his catch to my room, waits for me to see it and then proceeds to eat it. Whatever it is he eats every last piece of it. Usually. I think he got disturbed but this morning I found a 3/4 eaten mouse. just the back legs and the tail was left and it was kinda funny cos the part that he had eaten was standing on the ground so the legs and tail were straight up in the air :mellow:

Your cat oliver and the likes deserve their own separate thread.

Adventures of Cat Monsters.

Generally speaking, the number of cats a girl has can be directly proportional to how long she's been single. For men it's motorcycles or how much fun they're having

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I read that as 'how many cats a girl cat has' looool. I'm like whatttt. Well if a guy can have that much fun alone, he should stay single forever. :D

One cat is equal to five years

I've been single for much longer. Should I add up all the cats I've ever had? Or should I just get more cats? I should just get more cats, innit?

Your cat oliver and the likes deserve their own separate thread.

Adventures of Cat Monsters.

This is true.

Also, isn't it hilarious how talking of singleness ended up in a discussion of cats.