Maniac Muslim Forums

Be aggressive, losers - muslim girls are like, woooooooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!!! :wow:

Anyway, muslim girls and non-muslim girls are similar at the end of the day - they're GIRLS! So dunno...

The thing that makes a person beautiful is their Iman, ultimately. Allah SWT says in the Quran:

"Is one who worships devoutly during the hour of the night prostrating himself or standing (in adoration), who takes heed of the Hereafter, and who places his hope in the Mercy of his Lord - (like one who does not)? Say: "Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? Only the men of understanding are mindful." (surah az Zumar 39:9)

So no, a Muslim and a non-Muslim girl are not the same.

I'd want to marry someone who would not only be good for me in this life, but good for my akhira (hereafter) as well. ^_^ (and vice-versa)

Guest Nu'man al Badr

Wallah, there is no other creature on this earth more beautiful than a Muslim woman. Siraj Wahaj said it, and he was 100% correct.

Don't judge all muslim girls to be the same just because you met one not so good one.

And, Ishavemyschesthair2, keep looking and never give up! I'm sure you will find your other half to make you whole!

^^

Don't judge all muslim girls to be the same just because you met one not so good one.

one too many, the second one wasn't any better. but i guess, as they say, the third time's the charm

^^

one too many, the second one wasn't any better. but i guess, as they say, the third time's the charm

Only two? Brother, there's A LOT more out there. I've been engaged once (fell through) almost engaged twice after that... none worked out. Am I supposed to assume that all Muslim guys are ick? No, just a large portion of them.. (I kid, I kid..:P) Point is, just make duaa that you find the right person soon times. I shall make duaa for you also insha'Allah. It'll sound weird though:

"Ya Allah, I pray that Ishavemychesthairs2 finds a good wife soon." lol. ^_^

Anyhow, I pray that Allah SWT grants you a beautiful and kind wife who will be good for you both in this life and the next. Ameen. :D

Lovely, beans. :) Couldn't have said it better myself.

hahaha, okay well i completely agree, that "religous" muslim grils are dull, and boring. i find nothing wrong with marrying a non-muslim, if u were a male. but as a girl, i can find some HOTTT, persian guys that call them sleves muslim. so everybody, is happy my family knows i am geting arried to a muslim guy, and i get a non-dull, or boring husbands. i do not blame "ishavemychesthair" at all for not liking muslim girls cus they are very, hard to hang around with if u are not exactly like them. well ne way, some advice, try meeting some persian ppl?

dude sisters in the community havin the same issues. its like when you meet the perfect non muslim guy and you scream inside 'why arent you muslim!!!!' and he asks you out and stuff but you have to say no. but hes perfect except for the howle laclking in imaan and drinking etc etc...

it tough but the right muslim one is out there for everyone inshallah. i'm 25 thats so much older than you and im not married yet!!! but the right one will come inshallah. they'll come and give you a big kick up the butt when you least expect and you'll be like.. 'whaaaa???... marry me!!!!" and she'll say yes :)

dude muslim girls dull?? then you woke up and realised it was a dream!! muslim girls rock and own!!