Maniac Muslim Forums
Ishavemychesthair2

What Movie Character Would You Like to Be?

neo1.jpgMuhammed Shareef.

agent-smith-sunglasses.jpgIshavemychesthair2

I'll take that as a compliment. Keanu Reeves is a gigantic tool.

I'll take that as a compliment. Keanu Reeves is a gigantic tool.

What do you know about Keanu Reeves that makes him a GIGANTIC tool?

He's probably one of the most generous actors AND he doesn't tell people about it.

How do I know then? Cos of his co-workers.

During the first Matrix he bought all 12 stuntmen some AWESOME motorbike (I have no idea which) but it was expensive.

He also gave in half of his salary back so that the 12 stuntmen could have profit-benefits (or whatever its called) from the next movie.

He constantly gives to charity, and he hates people asking him about it.

Also, he's like 1/4 Hawaiian or something. And he was born in Beirut. And all these other cool things.

So hush.

^ Lol!

Adrian in Rocky :wub:

But only in the ones where they are falling in love and getting married- not going through hardships and rough patches etc..

The way Rocky shouts "Adriaaannnnnn" was the first thing that came to mind. Why!!! Lol.

Can't believe I missed out Rocky Balboa. Hmm, Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago were kinda cool too. Not to forget Mickey (Rocky's first trainer). Apollo Creed though... nahhhh *shakes head* Moving on...

I thought the caste from Stand By Me were cool. And so too was the lad who played the lead role in Empire of the Sun (movies some may not remember :P)

The way Rocky shouts "Adriaaannnnnn" was the first thing that came to mind. Why!!! Lol.

Mine too subhan'Allah.

I wanna change my name to Adrian just to potentially one day hear something similar to that.

Be still my beating heart :wub:

I thought the caste from Stand By Me were cool. And so too was the lad who played the lead role in Empire of the Sun (movies some may not remember :P)

Ah man, I loved that movie!!

River Pheonix was starring in it and still alive :(

This reminds me of the Buddy Holly Story too....Down, down, baby, down by the roller coaster. Sweet, sweet baby, I'll never let you go!

Sigh.

Erin Gruwell from Freedom Writers. I want to do something that'l actually affect people lives for the better someday (InshaAllah)

House_of_Flying_Daggers_by_litoflow.jpg

This chick was a top sheila! I'd sooo love to act that part in a film, and get to speak chinese and all.

^ Quite liked that movie. The charachters in Crouching Tiger Hidden Draggon were so cool too. Have you watched Seven Swords? Or Warlords starring Jet Li?

Mine too subhan'Allah.

I wanna change my name to Adrian just to potentially one day hear something similar to that.

Be still my beating heart :wub:

Ah man, I loved that movie!!

River Pheonix was starring in it and still alive :(

This reminds me of the Buddy Holly Story too....Down, down, baby, down by the roller coaster. Sweet, sweet baby, I'll never let you go!

Sigh.

Lol. Awww, c'mon now... I'm sure one day someone will 'yell' out your name in just the same way. And as your name ends with a vowel, it'll go on for longer. Hence, it will be more dramatic toooo! :D

Same 'ere. Stand By Me is one of my all time favourites! Gordie, Chris, Vern and the psycho of a kid, Teddy were quite a bunch. Watched the movie many a time :$. The soundtrack pops in and outta my head now and again too *rollseyes*. And River Phoenix would've been one cool actor eh.

Haha, I remember the Buddy Holly Story and that scene too. I seemed to be the only one that found parts amusing :/ Ah, that also reminds me of Buddy, a novel we read in secondary school. OmG.. Grease just came to mind! Hahaha. And now all the 'old school' movies are flying through my mind..

The good ol' days! :D

Adrian in Rocky :wub:

But only in the ones where they are falling in love and getting married- not going through hardships and rough patches etc..

"Yo Adrian. We did it"

Even when he goes to her gravestone, he says that :wub: It was sad though.

Bruce Lee's character in Enter the Dragon.