Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
~muslima~

O Muslims, be muslims

man ~muslima~ u sure didnt write all that...ur a writing machine...

so many hard hitting points in every one of those talks....(hurrah for muslima!)

any notes from any other event please do post, inshAllah it'll be beneficialfor the other brothers and sisters..dont let this thread die :( post notes...get Ajar inshallah

wow this is really really good stuff mashAllah! jazakillah for sharing muslimah, may Allah reward u^^

anyone have any notes from lectures...please post, Inshallah we can all benefit from them, and it can be a means of hidayah for many :)

Wow :(

Jazakallahul khair muslima, these lectures have really made my day.

May Allah grant you Jannatul Firdous, ameen.

Hazarat Saad r.a had no status, Rasullah s.a.w encouraged him to accept Islam, he asked 'if I embrace Islam what rank will I attain in Janna', rasullah s.a.w said 'the ranks of Abu Bakr and Umar r.a', he accepted Islam, and said to the prophet, and 'why is it no body wants to marry me?’ Rasullah s.a.w asked if Amr was in the gathering, he was a leader and his daughter was known for her beauty, he was told he was absent. Rasullah s.a.w the told Saad, to Go to Amr r.a's house and say that the Prophet s.a.w had sent him, and request for her daughters hand in marriage. Saad went, and asked, Amr was shocked, a man of his status giving his daughter to the likes of him! He refused. His daughter, who had been listening, quickly rushed to her father to stop Saad r.a saying, if the prophet has requested then I am ready.

Rasullah s.a.w advised that the mehr be 400 Dirham's, Saad was startled he said 'O rasullah, I have never seen that much money’ Rasullah s.a.w requested him to go to hazrat Ali r.a and Uthman R.a asking them for 200 dirham's each. He then went to the market, to buy his wife some gifts. Whilst he was in the market the call of Jihad came, Saad remarked, 'lord I will buy what is pleasing to thee' and he bought a sword and armor. Subhanallah.

In the battle field he hid his face, so that Rasullah s.a.w could not see him and scold him and tell him to go back to his wife, the sahabas were all curious as to who he was, in the madness of the battle Saad's horse was struck, he pulled up his sleeve and Saad's dark arms were made apparent, immediately Rasullah s.a.w remarked 'Saad, is that you?' saad replied 'yes' Rasullah s.a.w said 'O saad there is no abode for you then Janna'

A short while later, this amazing sahaba was martyred. Rasullah s.a.w rushed to him, placed his head on his lap, he then cried, smiled and turned away. The sahabas asked 'O rasullah s.a.w why did you cry then smile then turn away? He s.a.w said: I Cried, because of his death, I then began to smile, because I saw his status in Janna, he had reached the 'houz'- the well of paradise, I then saw his many wives-damsels rushing towards him so much so that their shins were made apparent and so I turned away' 'O sahaba inform the wife of Saad that, her husband has reached such a status, that he has wives even more beautiful then her'

-----------------------

Imam Muslim narrates on the authority of Abu Hurairah r.a, Prophet s.a.w asked the companions ‘do you know who the poor and destitute person is? The companions replied saying ‘a man who has no dirham on his name, penniless. The prophet s.aw said: ‘the poor and destitute of ummah is one who has countless rewards of prayer, zakah but in the world he would slander, physically hurt people, these wronged victims will compensate all of his good deeds. If his good deeds expire, the wronged victim’s sins will be flunged on to him.