Maniac Muslim Forums
UZ

MM ROLODEX: Marriage Threads

Just hilarious :lol:

and the funny thing is, they are loaded with comments :lol:

Marriage topics is the way to go :P:lol:

Hey, we're Muslim, we're single, we want companionship - unfortunately some of us do not have it yet. Those of us who do not have it content ourselves with talking about it and wondering, letting go of some of our concerns and fears about the scary, yet exciting thing we're anticipating. Hence marriage topics galore.

You get me?

Hey, we're Muslim, we're single, we want companionship - unfortunately some of us do not have it yet. Those of us who do not have it content ourselves with talking about it and wondering, letting go of some of our concerns and fears about the scary, yet exciting thing we're anticipating. Hence marriage topics galore.

You get me?

why unfortunately....

everything has its own time...i dont expectmyself toget a partner at now...coz iam only 19....and still i have to wait minimum of 3 years or more...

And talking , wondering about it... :o why???? make yourself more curious and impatient. Time will come when all the scares , concerns will be clear and talk abt thetopic in which there is a gain of akhirat ...say doing Zikr...

wallhualam