Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caligirl

LiL 3arab

heeehee..yaaa!..this was like the first arab thread ever!!

smileee wallah bi7ibik kteer kteerrr habibat albiii...:wub:

lol...haydaaa kteer kteerr mahdoooom!

:P

shou marwa...am tihkee lebnani?? laa?? ihkee iraqi, mish ahsan?? looool!!!! :lol:

shlonich? bihibik hiwaya..?? did i say it right...plz say i did!! :D

bi7ibichhhhhhhhhhh..you forgot the ICH!!!...loool..iraqis put ich in evrything :rolleyes:

eh..ana libnaniya asliyaa ya3niii...il iraqieen kteer kteer..erm... :unsure:

سلام عليكم SelamunAleykum and Mer7aba,

Keyf halaq?

Arab Folk Dance

Taba_P_dabka_show.jpg

Turkish Cypriot Folk Dance

tara0007.jpg

O my the men are dressed exactly the same as Turkish Cypriot (جمورية شمال قبرص التركية) folk dancers :o

Well i guess we are all Akhi's and Abi's 2 each other.

Wassalamu3leykum

bi7ibichhhhhhhhhhh..you forgot the ICH!!!...loool..iraqis put ich in evrything :rolleyes:

eh..ana libnaniya asliyaa ya3niii...il iraqieen kteer kteer..erm... :unsure:

391120[/snapback]

loooolllll... :lol: ...i reallly can't stop laughin...sorry...!! forgot the ICH...how could i???

afwan, bit samheenee....ma asdee insa al-ICH....yalla....lah jarib ihkee iraqi...

shlonich??? shlon al-jihal?? (LOOOOLL).....badich tidirseen ya marwa(ich?? lool just kiddin).....shlon min niklas?? shlon ninjah bi-al-imtihanat??

good...plz feedback...so i can learn properly!! :D

when ever i go to Arab countires people keep touching me. why??

like when i am talking to some friends (Arab natives) and tell a joke they always find it necceassry to touch me. they start rubbing my knee or storking my head why?? i woudn't mind if it was a women doing but these are all men. don't get me wrong i am sure there nothing perverse about it i just wonder why they do it?

looool.... :lol::lol: yeh in arab countries..men walk around holding hands...its normal there..obviously here it would be erm..a bit weird.. :ph34r:

:lol:

yea i heard that arab guyz are more close then ur average guyz in Canada, America, or UK

its kool...but walkin together wit hands?....it may be custom and all...but still....i see no point to that...it seems childish even

naa, they do it here as well. my dad's friend....eeeek.  :ph34r:

395045[/snapback]

Lol remember malak at the Garden Grove masjid on Laylat al-Qadr last year....we were all coming out of the masjid and this one arab dude was walking and was trying to hold hands with this paki guy and all of a sudden we hear........."what the hell are you doing...........go take your arab trash back home...keep that for your arabs...and some lady was trying to calm him down...and hes all yelling and saying i dont want him to touch me and stuff LOL! :lol:

:lol:

yea i heard that arab guyz are more close then ur average guyz in Canada, America, or UK

its kool...but walkin together wit hands?....it may be custom and all...but still....i see no point to that...it seems childish even

394932[/snapback]

not where i am from :blink:

random person: min ayna anti?

me: ana min Indunisiyya

random person: khayr jiddan

me: shukran

:D

A friend taught me some Arabic slang used in Iraq. She used to live there for a few years. The words are like um..."shlonesh?" I prolly spelled it wrong. It's like "how are you?" eh dunno...can't remember.

In my country Arab men have bad reputation because you know *coughs* that women thingy. Of course I know not all of them are bad.

Um...see...most of Arab men coming to Indonesia they go for women. There's this town here where temporary marriage with Arab men is very common and women having kids being left without financial support is always the case. One of my friends once made a research about it for her thesis.

when ever i go to Arab countires people keep touching me. why??

like when i am talking to some friends (Arab natives) and tell a joke they always find it necceassry to touch me. they start rubbing my knee or storking my head why?? i woudn't mind if it was a women doing but these are all men. don't get me wrong i am sure there nothing perverse about it i just wonder why they do it?

394423[/snapback]

looooollllllll......how true!!! :lol::lol:

and Kadafi's girl...ur story is just....HILARIOUSSSS :lol::lol: hehehheheheehe