Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

Disney Films you love!

i like most of them... but FINDING NEMO, winnie the pooh, lion king (pumba and timon rock my socks), alladin and little mermaid are the best.

Yeah Ive never watched it, but Lia has this infatuation with Mulan...

:D

Anyway, yeah Lion King man, and how comes no one mentioned Hercules after Hamzah mentioned it, that was legend, but yeah, Finding Nemo was good...

:D

I was obsessed with Lion King!!! I had the bed sheets and the big ol' poster with simba and mufasa and i forget the moms name. and then i had that big simba and not to mention the movie and tape (because cd's were a thing of the future). i had lion king pajamas and velcro shoes. and then came aladdin but it couldn't top lion king for me. my fav song was hakuna matata.

Hands Down Aladdin is my Favorite Disney Movie! I love Aladdin *sigh* (ahem) I mean it had a good story line ..like someone else said "like a perfect dream" :)

So Aladdin...Return of Jafar...Aladdin and the king of theives.....and the Disney Cartoon that comes on the Kids Network!

Finding Nemo was good too...but my cousins named my Fish Nemo..and then he died...and :( *sniffles* its hard to talk about and harder to watch that movie now :(

Alaadin!!!!!!!! LOLZ you know the song arabian nights? I have that in urdu!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: its hilarious.

Also, toy story 2, monsters inc, ice age, incredibles, and theres more

MONSTERS INC!!!!!!!!!!