Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Haku

Ali

2008... oh how I miss thee. Back in the days before I had 2 grey hairs in my beard.

Haku, you could have come up with a more creative name for the story.

All the comments here are from females. Does it mean, women want to know how men think?

What are your thoughts on men's thoughts? Did you have a new insight in to it by reading these?

Ali is an 8 year old kid? How does one decipher the depths of thoughts man goes through from a story revolving around a 8 year old kid? :hmm: or is this in reality your thought process at play haku?

All these questionssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... woe is the day!

p.s. you should finish the story, does Ali become traumatized for the rest of his life? Does he punch anyone who gets in close proximity to him? DOES HE MARRY MICHELLE? :o

Ali is an 8 year old kid? How does one decipher the depths of thoughts man goes through from a story revolving around a 8 year old kid? :hmm: or is this in reality your thought process at play haku?

All these questionssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... woe is the day!

p.s. you should finish the story, does Ali become traumatized for the rest of his life? Does he punch anyone who gets in close proximity to him? DOES HE MARRY MICHELLE? :o

A boy's thought process can be this complex. Haven't you watched growing pains?

There is nothing to finish. Michelle went away, and Ali didn't like her to start with. Who would thinks Ali would marry Michelle?!

Oh yes, a giiiiirl.

A boy's thought process can be this complex. Haven't you watched growing pains?

There is nothing to finish. Michelle went away, and Ali didn't like her to start with. Who would thinks Ali would marry Michelle?!

Oh yes, a giiiiirl.

No i haven't fortunately, typical :no:

So what was the purpose of this story? to portray the complexities of a boys mind... why did you want to show that?

No i haven't fortunately, typical :no:

So what was the purpose of this story? to portray the complexities of a boys mind... why did you want to show that?

Some one on MM, a girl, I don't remember who, wrote a story about a men's locker room incident. In that story the thinking process of the men was so girly, we called that story 'girly men'. I wrote this a demonstration on how men think.

PS> Here is that story: http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/18306-to-see-a-world-in-a-grain-of-sand/

note that Elysia changed the name of the story later.

Some one on MM, a girl, I don't remember who, wrote a story about a men's locker room incident. In that story the thinking process of the men was so girly, we called that story 'girly men'. I wrote this a demonstration on how men think.

PS> Here is that story: http://maniacmuslim.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/18306-to-see-a-world-in-a-grain-of-sand/

note that Elysia changed the name of the story later.

Ahh i see what you mean, i didn't read it all but skimmed through it and tbf it's cheese, like really?! sowwi

Anyway i think the age range is to wide to make comparison of what a teenager would think like to what an 8 yr old would think like, unless u are trying to portray the difference between a male author and a female author, if that makes sense? hmm