Maniac Muslim Forums
Sana~

Smart Muslim Chicks Who Inexplicably Scare Off Guys

Perrin education frees your mind, uneducated people are lacking knowledge which is frusturating. <_<

^ I dont necessarily agree with that. There are alot of knowledgeable, intelligent, smart people out there who haven't had an education.

I don't think education frees your mind, knowledge does.

Back to the topic, smart muslim chicks are HOT.

And there are so many great muslim men and women out there looking for spouses and yet most say they haven't found anyone good enough. Alhamdulillah I'm very lucky to have found a husband so early.

Knowledge comes from education (learning.) How are you supposed to acknowledge another when you don't know how.

Alhamduillah you've found someone, i don't want to waste my time looking, they can find me.

but there is a difference between having knowledge and being intelligent ^ a person might memorize 1000 books but not be intelligent. On the other hand, you ll find a person who knows less than half of the 1st person, but they are much more intelligent.

Knowledge is not memorisation but a light that Allah Most High puts into the heart through which the person is guided to the straight path. Something along this line is what has been said by certain wise scholars.

but there is a difference between having knowledge and being intelligent ^ a person might memorize 1000 books but not be intelligent. On the other hand, you ll find a person who knows less than half of the 1st person, but they are much more intelligent.

I agree and also with love prophet. Some people are naturally smart and others try so hard and yet can't fulfill as much as them.

Like me i don't really try much and usually do last minute revision and come out with reasonably well grades that don't fulfill what i am capable of but theyr just grades based on how well i have performed on that day. Others that read loads of books and get good grades are seen as smart because they have got good grades, but its not neccessarily the case, if i tried i could have got more, i know i could...but i didn't so i will just have to deal with it the rest of my life.

Slumdog Millionaire is a good example of being uneducated, yet having knowledge. I guess it all depends on everyone's definition of knowledge--some people define it as not only one's formal education, but also one's lessons learned through living.

Knowledge is not memorisation but a light that Allah Most High puts into the heart through which the person is guided to the straight path. Something along this line is what has been said by certain wise scholars.

For example, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) wasn't formally educated but he definitely had that light in his heart.

I was planning to go for a PhD in English Literature this year. ^_^ If I mention Foucault again, will it cut my chances of getting married in half?

so I'm gone for this long and y'all spnd 23 pages on 'smart girls' hahaha, I can't even fake intrest, everyone start organizing elopes.

Hey, i dont know to tell you "smart" girls who inexplicably scare off guys....but maybe guys aren't put off the fact you're smart.

Maybe your just butt ugly.

some women are so far up themselves they cant accept that fact and blame it on stuff like "OH IM SO SMART, IT SCARES MEN OFF, BOoHOO".

This is common in fat girls too, not just the ugly sisters. Sorry to break it to you like this.

Thats your opinion Cat Man. :lol: So i respect it, but the truth is that not ALL girls are like that.

The ones your surrounded by perhaps, but not something to be generalised to everyone.

Anyways you will find that there are many smart chicks out there who don't like to be played around with and hope to find someone they can spend the rest of their lives with. But that could clash if there isn't much loyalty in the person, which is why they prefer to go for a good guy not one who plays around.

Omg college time!

Perrin education frees your mind, uneducated people are lacking knowledge which is frusturating. <_<

I'm not gonna add anything else to what's already been said, as I agree with the other replies regarding this issue.

Snip