Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Asma

nice speeches

Dr. Zakir Naik's Islam and Science was reli one of the most inspiring speeches ever... its like 2 hours long, but definitely worth it.

I think i heard him speak at RIS, he gives really good speaches :I i think i saw him on tv tho!

I think i heard him speak at RIS, he gives really good speaches :I i think i saw him on tv tho!

Yeah, Dr. Naik does like comparitive religion debates on the channel ARY. I've seen him in person because he went to my dad's med- school, so they like know eachother through a mutual friend? or something. He's so awesome alhumdullilah. He has a research foundation in Bombay, India. A bit off topic I know, sorry. http://www.irf.net/irf/aboutirf/index.htm <- That's the site for his research foundation.

personally I dont think Zakir Naik is that good, Sheikhs like Hamza Yusuf, Abdul Hakim Quick have abigger impact in my life. I really like any speech given by anyone from Norht America cause they know what the real west is like. LOL

Imam Siraj Wahaj's speeches are the best in my humble opion, I rember him coming over to my house after a speech he did at the masjid, we live right beside the masjid. All the big speaker passed through my house and drank my mom's world famous chai. It was so cool cause you can see that the scholars are so down to earth and realxed, like one time Imam Siraj Wahaj went bowling with my older brothers and their friends and a retreat held in Winnipeg.

I have listened to many shakhys, but I only listen to Shakhy Abu Yusuf Riyadul Haq now. I would say his nicest speech was Masjid Al-Aqsa in Danger, and the whole Masjid Al-Aqsa series. Subhanallah. I also like all of his other speeches, love his accent, style, referencing...

but I only listen to Shakhy Abu Yusuf Riyadul Haq now.

ooh that man is great....one thing that gets my attention is his accent hehe

Just the way he says things...it really gets to u

Islamic speeches of renowned and authentic Islamic scholars are a treasure of knowledge. Being a Muslim it is obligatory on every adult male and female Muslim to gain knowledge as much as one can until death. Because the knowledge is infinite and no person cannot attain the complete knowledge of each thing. Our life is very short so we should always try to achieve knowledge.  https://www.dawateislami.net/medialibrary/