Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elysia

Welcome!

Guest Elysia

Asalamualaikum,

First of all, thanks are in order. Jazakallah, Extempers, for the idea, and Jazakallah, Hamzah, for giving me permission to carry through with it.

The section has been created now so we can start organizing and preparing for Ramadan. If you want to create a topic such as "A Surah a Day," you can create the thread and organize the rules now. This way everything will be ready for Ramadan.

Use this section wisely so it is of utmost benefit to all of you!

May Allah SWT bring great beneficial change to all of us this Ramadan, and may all of us benefit greatly from it. May our blessings and rewards increase exponentially. Ameen.

Take care!

hmm, I didn't exactly read the whole "Stay Away From MM" thread, but is this section going to be open all year round or just during Ramadan? I think this is a great initiative! :)

I think we should only leave it open in Ramadan(and shaban?), it would make it more special and exclusive.

JazakiAllah khair Elysia and Ameen to your duaas and ours

May Allah swt make this Ramadan the best of all Ramadans for us

May Allah swt bless us with blessings we couldnt imagine and forgive us all our sins during that Holy month, and answer our prayers and give us what we ask for in the best manner

Ameen

'Ala Barakat illah :D

Can someone do the memorize a surah a week thread for ramadan?

Insha'Allah I really want to stay away from the internet as much as possible and a surah thread will just make me stay on for hours

Ameen

This is great. Now when I come on when I'm at uni I can actually do something beneficial for myself instead of just lurking around.

Props to the masterminds behind this :thumbup:

Guest Sister Who
Can someone do the memorize a surah a week thread for ramadan?

Insha'Allah I really want to stay away from the internet as much as possible and a surah thread will just make me stay on for hours

I can do this, but im tryna get it all done before Ramadhan starts, i just need someone to tell me how to upload audio files then i get it done inshAllah.

Guest Elysia
I can do this, but im tryna get it all done before Ramadhan starts, i just need someone to tell me how to upload audio files then i get it done inshAllah.

Why don't you just embed a youtube video of the Surah?

Surah Rahman:

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Guest Sister Who

^ Coz the audio files last like 60-90 seconds, and the point of it is to split the surah in to small audio files, listen to them and memorise them then move on to next. People can do 2 audio files a day, or 1, its up to them. You get me? I'll PM you the thread so far. Or actually I have another idea, wait give me 2 hours or so and i will get back to you.