Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saqib

NHL '09

go leafs? really??

Did u watch today's game? ahaha

Looking forward to this season. Go habs go!

LOL yeah, the Leafs got utterly owned tonight, at one point in the game I was actually cheering for the Leafs just to make a game out of it. But I can't say much, the Flames got owned on Thursday, and tonight they lost a close one, and at least the Leafs have one win so far, Calgary has 0. It's funny how in the Flames forum, they use a swear filter where for example, if someone says the F-word, the board changes it to "George Bush", so there are a few posts tonight that consist of nothing but "George Bush George Bush George Bushing refs I hate you George Bushers!!" :lol:

Good game for the Flames against the Leafs tonight, I'd say. :D

horrible game tonight! Horrible i tell u

the whole season has kinda been horrible @_@. its painful to watch at times

^Getting better! The last few games hav been playyed well...except for yesterday's game.

I'm a big Koivu lover but i think he's getting old and his performance has been kind of disappointing this season.

The biggest shame of the season..when O'Byrne shot the puck in his own net!!! I was supposed to go to that game. Alhamdulillah i didn't otherwise i would have had a coronary.

Rumors going around that the New York Islanders might relocate to Houston, doubt its true.

The habs miraculously made it to the playoffs...? :o

Gotta love them for their spontaneity.

Ah, it's 2010 but the season began in 2009! Anyways, the only time I ever miss cable + TV is playoff season. Yesterday I watched the UEFA semis but in terms of hockey I watched Habs v Caps, Bruins V Sabres, and then LA v. Vancouver. HAHA. All were good games. RIght now its Sens V Penguins. I guess Im tryna make up for a seasons worth of no NHL :o

OK seriously no other NHL peeps here? The playoffs this season are crazy and amazing!!!!!!!!! Now that I figured out how to livestream the games online, it's been hockey all around.

First off: How awesome are the Habs mashAllah? SOOO SIICK -- being the eigth seated (i.e. the last in the playoffs) to beat the two best teams -- Washington & Penguins :o They are my team and Im hoping they win it up inshAllah -- what a beautiful feat that would be.

BUT THEN BOSTON AND PHILADELPHIA :o :o :o THAT was a great series -- Philly down three games to zero, then come back and win the next three straight. Go to game 7 in Boston. Bruins get 3 goals in the first period, it's 3 - 0. Then Fliers come back and win it in the last period :o Daaaaaayyuuumnnn, now they play Montreal. InshAllah their season ends there.