Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJ

True colours

Lol, and Im not from East London. :P

I signed up to this forum a very very long time ago, and an hour or two ago i got an email saying i have recieved a PM, so i came online, went through the password recovery steps, signed on, went to personal messenger, all that just to find a spam message in my inbox :( . I was just looking around and i saw few 'interesting' threads so i just played around for a bit, that was all.

One of the reasons i typed the way i did was because i was wondering how long it'll take before someone started criticising, lol 3 posts it took.

And lilmonsta mandemz got bare luv in her heart fo yew :wink:

Cheerio folks, my pillow calls me.

Ma'Salam

Wow, what have these forums turned into over the years...

Big change

Why didn't anyone notify me about this?

I literally thought these two girls were joking with me, On one of their pages it says "Ive found our next victim" and suddenly i get a load of spam messages on my wall. lilmonsta later confirmed my suspicion that i was this "victim". When i got in the mood of these tricks I try to act as annoying as they were to me in a totally humouress and non sensical way by saying she is a bengali (though nowhere did i insult bengali people). then she started getting ruder and calling me gay so i called her lesbian.

Then from nowhere srmaaz, starts calling me a gay, a peado and everything under the sun while i courteously reply back to her in a mocking way but DONT call her any names, i even apologise about calling her lesbian and explain i only said it in jest. They keep insulting me so i ask JJ why her sister is going crazy like that and then JJ joins in again.

Seriously i thought these two were joking with me this whole time so imagine when i found this thread and how a memeber is leaving because of me!

wow.

I guess if she wants to be a drama queen about it she can though...I thought this was a joke this whole time :oops:

Ok the only real thing you said there is that i'm a drama queen (i know) but unlike some people i don't lie.

Now now you should have told me this was a joke then i could get my head around why you were calling me a bengali for no reason, is it the only thing you can call me? and the way you said it can't be justified love.

I just wanna clear this up, you going around commenting on other peoples profiles bcause your vexed at me ain't right and how can lying be justified in that way huh? :huh:

You thought this was a joke NOW? :lol: too little too late. I know what your doing. You just bring out the worst in me, like my old friends back in highschool thats why i wanna stop this before it goes bad. I already apologised to you and i won't come back until you sincerely apologise for lying about me, to me and everyone else and clarify that i am a Paki. (no offence to bengalis)* but this has just gone too far...

Oh and ill change my title to drama queen. :D

^ u going or what? jaldi karr yaar.

Kadiya bass kadiya...

Oh yeah can i get a t-shirt? :P

*leaves*

:o I'm gonna start on you now :P

Ohh the stress *faints*

No seriously Ya allaback ive been thinking about this and how it came about, you know the saying 'what goes around comes around' :blink: Well i just remembered back in highschool i said a mean joke to someone and everyone started on me it was 5 against 1. :mellow:

Ooops okay everyones gonna be like wth! but my times up LIKE NOW! --- ]

There's way too much cattiness and spam going on in this thread. I don't see the purpose of such a thread.

If you have an issue with someone on the forum, PM them or if it gets more serious consult a moderator.

Also guys, being involved in conflicts and sparrings over the internet is really immature, I strongly suggest you do your best to get along civilly with one another and maintain a strong degree of respect for people, even online.