Maniac Muslim Forums
noaim

World T20 2009

England will win the world cup, insha'Allah :-)

England have just finished heir innings of batting first, 162-5 - decent score methinks.

End of match: Lets not discuss it :( England messed up the last ball

^ ah ha ha England got their butts handed to them by Nederlands, I didn't even know they played cricket :lol:

On a side note, how can you people not be interested in the confed cup?!?

Who said they were not?

Anyway... I just hope that the Paki batting line up starts working our fine... Gul was awesome against New Zealand.

Pakistan woooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Alhamdulillah!!!

omigod im sooooooo happy!!!!

my throat is raw from screaming and hooting :D

Still don't think the ICC will let Pakistan host though, stupid racist lafungaay

to hell with the ICC!! I think now it's time for pakistan to show some attitude and refuse to host even if they are offered the chance!!

i'm so proud of our country...such a morale-boosting win amid all these tough and horrendous times..everyone was criticizing us, saying that we were only beating the easy teams....but we beat south africa, and we've shut them up now by beating sri lanka, the unbeatable team in this tournament...but they played well too, showed good sportsmanship.

lol sorry i've never been this emotional abt cricket...it's just that this victory has come at a much needed time...perfect timing!!

Alhamdulillah and mashallah!!

WOOP WOOP PAKISTAN!

lol goodness me, my whole community has gone wild. :ph34r:

at a wedding today, everyone was anxious to know who was winning :lol:

We might have lost... But we brought Joy to ur nation... Aww all fuzzy inside! :D

^ Pssh. Well, to be honest, I thought you guys would hammer us, considering "we" almost killed your best players earlier this year. Tsk tsk for taking revenge. Tsk tsk. {and I follow no cricket whatsoever. :P}

Alhamdulillah! This ray of hope was definitely needed through these dark, dark times in Pakistan. I hope this inspires, instead of distracts the people of Pakistan from their current situation. Be the change they want to see! Insha'Allah.