Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

Sig Limit: 550 x 150

Alright, I have a request.

Can the sig limit be slightly raised?

I don't understand why 'big sigs' are anoying when we have MM'ers who literally write pages worth of texts on threads (and you have to annoyingly scroll down your whole life to get to the bottom of the pages).

Also, why is it that you guys make my sig smaller without warning but others can go around with huge sigs unbothered? Is it because I use pictures and other use texts?

Text doesn't eat people's bandwidth the way gifs and images do. The larger the signatures, the slower the pages will load. Since we aren't paying for the board, it's only fair we comply with Hamzah's rules.

lol, inshaAllah but for the time being, the sig limit remains.

The sig limit only applies to GIFS and JPEGS? Sweet.

keep the sig limit, and also apply a limit to text. Main reason for having the limit it to minimize annoying/distracting self horn tooting.

r-z: that's a point to make in the brother's section, as it adds in hilariousness.

The sig limit only applies to GIFS and JPEGS? Sweet.

Please read the original post. BOTH combination of text and jpg should not exceed the limit. If you use ONLY text, then it can go wider horizontally. Also, you've had plenty of time to shrink your signature but I'll still give you a few hours. I think you can easily remove some of the things.

I would just like to say that we know about said sig. The member, just like other members, is being given a chance to do their own resizing first.