Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
matker718

Homesexuality And Islam

So I'm a senior in high school, and as I result I get to take a lot of cool classes others don't. For one class "Racism, Sexism, Prejudice" our teacher had us watch "A Jihad For Love". Now everyone in our school knows this guy is Jewish, hates Muslims, and loves to show this film. It just gets me wondering how the guy who made this film even thought it was a viable idea when Allah clearly states there is is no place for homosexuality. What are you guys views on this topic?

Homosexuality is a rising issue and I think its a topic that should be talked about more often in your Masjids, etc. And if you don't the implications can be disastrous.

Rising problem? Hardly so. Two words, Qum lut.

Rising problem? Hardly so. Two words, Qum lut.

Yes, Quame Lut, bhut that doesn't mean it's not a rising problem because it is.

It's become almost fashionable to swing both ways.

^^They have made it that way, but have to do our best to try and change that inshAllah.

Within the past year only, i've met way too many homosexuals. meeting such people did change my view to a certain level. It made me understand things in a bit of different way. It's a taboo in the Muslim communities but alhamdulillah it's starting to be discussed more often than not.

Read the following, along with the comments.

http://muslimmatters.org/2009/04/13/dealing-with-homosexual-urges/

cause u go to private school, thnxs for worrying but there's more of a chance of me getting hit by a car than an MMer trying to get to me.

Don't mean to derail the topic but... so?! Doesn't mean I'm sheltered from the world.

But anyway, Homosexuality is a no-no.

But I wonder how people deal with someone they really love who comes out of the closet.

I know people say things like "But God made my brother and I love him. How can I hate something if someone I love is that thing?"

Love can be a bowl of alcoholic punch. You won't know but your intoxicated and go crazy. or your intoxicated THAN go crazy. I'm lost. homosexuality makes no sense to at all. its one of those paradoxes to me. like what happens when your future you comes and kills the past you?

Be specific, if were talking law wise, traditionally you could be gay all the wanted and as long as you don't get found out it would be fine. (in this life at least)

If were talking about personal relationship with god, sodomy is no no.

Technically being gay (as in you roll that way) is not against Islam. The doing things on the urge part is the big no no.

And yes use the search button