Maniac Muslim Forums
ESQRT-22

MM'ers you miss

Aussie- she had this lovely sparkling red signature that said 'she'll be right mate' in bubble writing! What a lovely lovely sister she was masha'Allah

Marla Singer- is love

jonas- no further comments necessary

Da Hawaiian Hijabi- so well rounded and down to earth masha'Allah

NaseehaMan- inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un- I think it's two years now since he passed away. May Allah reunite us with him in Firdous. Ameen.

That last mention breaks my heart... inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.

Yes, he truly was a gifted, wonderful brother. I pray the aakhirah is filled with mercy for him now. It's always so strange to think that we carry on in the dunya unaffected, yet he has faced the angel of death, has had his soul taken from his body, has undergone the questioning of Munkar and Nakir (Who is your Lord? What is your deen? Who is your Messenger?) and is now having a 'pre-taster' in the grave of what awaits us all on Judgement Day.

This was his website and and a short testimonial written about him- Zuhair Munshey.

Aside from being the creator and writer for the NaseehaMan comics, Zuhair was a student of knowledge and da’ee. He attended as many classes as possible, was a full time student at Arees Institute, and could be found on many online communities preaching the religion. In fact, he did whatever was in his capacity, and surpassed many, for Zuhair was afflicted with a disease called muscular dystrophy – and was paralyzed from the neck down. He could not speak, but he could type and use the computer. There were times when he was taken ill, had to be put on bed rest, or even hospitalized. Yet through it all, he never complained or made excuses for himself. If he mentioned his illness, he did so in a matter-of-fact way. His personal character and outstanding trait of self-reliance was the most admirable of all. He was 21 years old when he passed away, may Allah grant him eternal Success.

So what do we ever have to complain about? May Allah forgive us. Ameen.

^ I never realised he had muscular dystrophy. I never realised he was actually sick or that he had passed away, (I'm not that regular).

He did some awesome work, May Allah grant him Jannat ameen

Guest iby

iHave no idea who most of these missing people are. I guess they are the "original" membaz.

Fuzzy and $afiah, ther're such lively girls mashaAllah.

Marla Singer,

Jonas,

Freelancer (I say this because he is not the same ol Freelancer that he was)

TI

tummyfish

Noorie aka nicehat aka UZ

Aussie

oh the list will go on

Uh cubster, I'm right here :shifty:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. I never knew Naseehaman has muscular dystrophy. :( May Allah protect him from the punishment of the grave and grant him jannah. Ameen.

Right, where did $afiah (why does her name turn to EM?) go? :o

I miss Clement. MashaAllah, she was an awesome member.

• Aussie- she had this lovely sparkling red signature that said 'she'll be right mate' in bubble writing! What a lovely lovely sister she was masha'Allah
  • Marla Singer- is love
  • jonas- no further comments necessary
  • Da Hawaiian Hijabi- so well rounded and down to earth masha'Allah
  • NaseehaMan- inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un- I think it's two years now since he passed away. May Allah reunite us with him in Firdous. Ameen.

Subhanallah I remember NaseehaMan; I enjoyed reading this posts. I didn't know he has passed on. Ameen to your dua, may Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him Jannatul Firdaus.

I miss Elysia like crazy.

Also, Ibnatul Islam, Junad's random chicken posts, Astera, nicehat/UZ (She's had the baby?) and more which I can't remember now.

What happened to Anthama (the dude who wrote essays for posts without paragraphs! lol) and Brother X?

They're two veterans which I can remmeber from the top of my head.

And Crimson Guard/ the immortal technique fan..!

Yes let's spam his page. And what about Brother X's little brother? Mbslrm?